Vaccine is Here

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Vaccine is Here

Aug 5, 2020 | 11:58 1 You can line up to get yours. A handful of companies in the US and Canada ready to distribute, but according to experts, it still wont shut down the virus for 3 more yrs. Mrs (or Mr.) Tam says 3 more yrs of pseudo lockdown, social distancing, contact tracing and fear and isolation. Canada only secured enough vaccine for 20% of our population.

And we are now supposed to wear facemasks plus googles or face shields. Might as well get a job as a custom sprayer.

Taxpayer funds went to the development, now selling back to us at $30US a dose, a typical 10 yr process completed in mere months. Gates holds shares in all the patents. Big Pharma absolved from all liability.

Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
Last edited by jazz; Aug 5, 2020 at 12:03.
Aug 5, 2020 | 12:28 2 Ezra claims we got 37 million doses coming from the Chinese army and Nova Scotia is the guinea pig. Ezra s voice is the most absolute annoying thing I've heard other then Tam and Trudy, it's on Rebel News. Reply With Quote
Aug 5, 2020 | 15:16 3 Whoa there people of earth, no one even knows if a single vaccine works yet. Yes, they do look promising.

Pfizer: BNT162 mRNA-based vaccine candidate.
Moderna: mRNA-1273 vaccine candidate.

Key word is candidate. It could all go to he11 in a hand basket just as easily. Reply With Quote
Aug 5, 2020 | 16:46 4 And we are now supposed to wear facemasks plus googles or face shields. Might as well get a job as a custom sprayer.

Hehe lol Reply With Quote
Aug 5, 2020 | 21:01 5 I can’t believe anything Tam says. First she says a face mask wasn’t warranted then she says it is. F off you who hack. I despise Trump but I am beginning to see the logic of blackballing the who. Vaccine or no vaccine be careful to say the least. Sick of listening to Tam and her bs. Reply With Quote

• Aug 5, 2020 | 21:33 6
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    I can’t believe anything Tam says. First she says a face mask wasn’t warranted then she says it is. F off you who hack. I despise Trump but I am beginning to see the logic of blackballing the who. Vaccine or no vaccine be careful to say the least. Sick of listening to Tam and her bs.
    I’ll second that👍 Reply With Quote
    Aug 5, 2020 | 21:40 7
    I can’t believe anything Tam says. First she says a face mask wasn’t warranted then she says it is. F off you who hack. I despise Trump but I am beginning to see the logic of blackballing the who. Vaccine or no vaccine be careful to say the least. Sick of listening to Tam and her bs.
    The sad part is, they are COMPLETELY destroying the credibility of the medical profession, we have Toronto Sick Kids hospital, which deals with actual patients, recommending 1 thing, which isn't far off what Tam originally said, then she does a complete 180 because it actually gets implemented. So do you trust the frontline? Or the political pawn? This came in todays mail.
  • 1 Like

• Aug 5, 2020 | 22:10 8
    Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post
    This came in todays mail.
    Can you give us some context on that post macdon? Is that from your advisor or what?

In case anyone wants to see what a school reopening looks like

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1291193021825011714

If that's the case, kids will be home schooled, or given a quarter of land.
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 5, 2020 at 22:13.
    Aug 5, 2020 | 23:18 9
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Can you give us some context on that post macdon? Is that from your advisor or what?

In case anyone wants to see what a school reopening looks like

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1291193021825011714

If that's the case, kids will be home schooled, or given a quarter of land.
    Yes my sub service, it's in regards to lack of buying in bonds, it's turned into a dead market with central banks being the only buyer(unless regulated). So the free money is hitting the NASDAQ over the DJ and S&P. Theory being thay various govts around the world will reimpose shutdowns as cover for the damage, NAS is tech heavy which covers your online buying. There's bread crumbs being laid down that commercial real estate is a dead horse, possibly buy it for taxes(anyone want to buy a shopping mall?). Residential, forget it, that horse is gone, plus 20% unemployment. It comes back to the bond market is 10x equities, relatively speaking. Of course the metals are being bought, with all the talk of digital currency, hence the big run in silver, it's more liquid then gold in the sense for smaller transactions, likely indicating an underground economy developing due to anticipation taxes are going nuclear, bitcoin if it can avoid regulation. Money is getting spread around on bets, it isn't just 1 bet, there's a lot of them, and they are slowly painting the picture of what's ahead. Reply With Quote
    Aug 5, 2020 | 23:37 10 This is some sick stuff.
  • 1 Like

• Aug 5, 2020 | 23:39 11 The vaccine is , turn off all MSM ...... and political views Reply With Quote

• helmsdale's Avatar Aug 6, 2020 | 00:06 12
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    The vaccine is , turn off all MSM ...... and political views
    Its mighty peaceful sitting in the combine with the radio off...

But then when I break down, the parts backorder is blamed on covid.

My ass hurts cause I'm sitting on folded up blankets cause the seat cushions we took to get reupholstered cant source material, you guessed it, because of covid. Reply With Quote
    Aug 6, 2020 | 06:41 13 Do you think we would be better off without any advice from doctors and scientists? LOL
    Trump sure thinks so. The majority of public health officials in Canada have been giving great advice And information to provincial and federal decision makers. Our biggest problem is our low standard of care for our elderly in some parts of the country. For those who are prone to politicizing science and the Covid crisis Doug Ford has it right. You are a “bunch of yahoos”! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 6, 2020 | 19:41 14 I’ve never taken the flu shot and don’t think I’ll jump at the chance to take this one either. No flu farah here. I have good life insurance and an in at the pearly gates. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Aug 6, 2020 | 22:42 15 https://nationalpost.com/health/china-spat-may-be-threatening-canadas-bid-to-get-early-access-to-leading-covid-19-vaccine-experts/wcm/26284ea0-16b4-4350-9221-1ad8c2c14cff/

Nope ..... we're all gonna die becuz we elected a idiot that trusted the Chinese army after we arrested their princess. Priceless. "Govt will provide" that's gonna be written on some tombstones.

Just go "bare balls" it'll be fine. If govt can't put in place a reliable supplier..... it can't be that serious
    Last edited by macdon02; Aug 6, 2020 at 22:49.
    Aug 6, 2020 | 22:56 16 About 80 % of Canadians have already had it
    Coming from a person that works in the most in depth infectious disease centres in Canada .
    This is a bad flu for sure , and taken some dear lives but it’s not the end of society.
    Live smart , but let’s not kill the next generations opportunity to have a life in a great country when you look at the rest of the world .
    The woke need to wake the *** up Reply With Quote

• Aug 7, 2020 | 00:26 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    I’ve never taken the flu shot and don’t think I’ll jump at the chance to take this one either. No flu farah here. I have good life insurance and an in at the pearly gates.
    Want some really good insider advice?

Get your flu shot this year, as soon as it is available, usually beginning of October. Park the cynicism for 2 seconds. Get the flu shot.

All of you. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 7, 2020 | 00:27 18 Nothing nefarious about this. Like the sign you see in many businesses about service being fast, cheap, or good, choose any two.

In this case, we wanted it fast, and cheap, so without the years of testing, how could any company ensure it is 100% safe, hence the protection from liability. The other option is wait for years or decades of trials. Reply With Quote
    Aug 7, 2020 | 10:50 19 Seems there's a group of Ontario Dr's that said we don't need a vaccine, then wham we get 2 agreements signed? Very interesting digging around her Twitter and the group's. Reply With Quote
    Aug 7, 2020 | 10:51 20

She's testified in front of Senate committees on healthcare funding. She's got cred.
    Last edited by macdon02; Aug 7, 2020 at 11:24.
    Aug 7, 2020 | 11:00 21
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post

Get your flu shot this year, as soon as it is available, usually beginning of October. Park the cynicism for 2 seconds. Get the flu shot.

All of you.
    Sure tweety, just because you said so.

Just because you said so, we will ignore the insightful word of medical people and teh experience of many that we know personally.

Sure, tweety. You convinced me.

oh sorry, did that sound cynical? Reply With Quote
    Aug 7, 2020 | 20:49 22
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post

All of you.
    Is there evidence that the regular flu shot imparts any immunity to this virus because I sure as hell would take that over this new Bill Gates backed concoction. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2020 | 13:58 23
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    Sure tweety, just because you said so.

Just because you said so, we will ignore the insightful word of medical people and teh experience of many that we know personally.

Sure, tweety. You convinced me.

oh sorry, did that sound cynical?
    Except you burnt. You don't need the flu vax. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2020 | 17:33 24 I get my flu shot every year. I travel seldom but my twinrix and what not is up to date. Make enough er visits my tetanus shots up to date too. I vaccinate my cattle for everything that is a problem in my parts. The odd stupid ass that didn’t vaccinate for blackleg ended up in a wreck. No herd immunity for that stuff. My point being I’ll take the covid vaccine if it’s proven safe. I’ve never killed a cow or horse from vaccines. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2020 | 18:29 25
    I get my flu shot every year. I travel seldom but my twinrix and what not is up to date. Make enough er visits my tetanus shots up to date too. I vaccinate my cattle for everything that is a problem in my parts. The odd stupid ass that didn’t vaccinate for blackleg ended up in a wreck. No herd immunity for that stuff. My point being I’ll take the covid vaccine if it’s proven safe. I’ve never killed a cow or horse from vaccines.
    Never lost one either, but have had to administer Epinephrine a few times after scour vaccine. Cows walk out of the chute and collapsed a few feet later. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2020 | 20:06 26 High risk COVID-19 people Should use zinc sulfate 220 mg, hydroxychloroquine 200 mg and azithromycin 500 mg daily x 5. I am using zinc and hydroxychloroquine as a successful preventative.

Off label witch doctors backyard dudes dark arts whatever, seems this Brew is common. Maybe highly illegal

Think ignored ridiculed even dunno. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 10, 2020 | 21:02 27
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    High risk COVID-19 people Should use zinc sulfate 220 mg, hydroxychloroquine 200 mg and azithromycin 500 mg daily x 5. I am using zinc and hydroxychloroquine as a successful preventative.

Off label witch doctors backyard dudes dark arts whatever, seems this Brew is common. Maybe highly illegal

Think ignored ridiculed even dunno.

Seems you guys are more open to non vaccine treatments. I have a US born friend ive been talking to since before everything started, he winters in Oz, sent me this today from Sky News Aus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&feature=youtu.be Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2020 | 22:29 28 What I’ve heard that hydroxichloriquine if taken at the onset of a covid infection has the most efficacy. Any of the studies done were on full blown serious cases, and you can connect the dots. If taken as a profilactic like you would for malaria is probably not a bad idea. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2020 | 22:39 29 That’s not right sorrysays I’m using I’m not. Came from a guy who is supposedly using it.

Very common for people to be using herbal stuff from we’re else China almost oxymoron. A lot been stopped at customs Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Aug 10, 2020 | 22:47 30
    Quote Originally Posted by macdon02 View Post
    Seems you guys are more open to non vaccine treatments. I have a US born friend ive been talking to since before everything started, he winters in Oz, sent me this today from Sky News Aus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&feature=youtu.be
    I like the 🍎 flavor Ivermectin stocked up months ago. $11 for 500kg of dose at Cowtown. Reply With Quote