Well if 2020 a better scenario

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Well if 2020 a better scenario

Aug 1, 2020 | 23:08 1 The boy would be arriving some time soon to one of you guys.

August 1st be back home on October 1st.

Alas never happened darn covid Reply With Quote
joedales's Avatar Aug 2, 2020 | 09:00 2 Sorry to that Malle. Maybe next year.
This has been a year of disruption for everyone. I hope everyone is well there.
Best wishes,
Joe Reply With Quote
Aug 2, 2020 | 09:31 3
Quote Originally Posted by joedales View Post
Sorry to that Malle. Maybe next year.
This has been a year of disruption for everyone. I hope everyone is well there.
Best wishes,
Joe
Hi Joe. Reply With Quote
Aug 2, 2020 | 09:44 4
Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
The boy would be arriving some time soon to one of you guys.

August 1st be back home on October 1st.

Alas never happened darn covid
You really would have trusted any one of the merry band of misfits on this site? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Blaithin's Avatar Aug 2, 2020 | 10:13 5 I’m very trustworthy and have even been to Australia to boot!

    Or there’s always AlbertaFarmer. Isn’t his wife Australian?

    Maybe it’s just the Saskatchewanese who are sketchy 🤐 Reply With Quote

  • Aug 2, 2020 | 18:36 6 What happens if he gets here, meets some young loose Canadian woman and doesn't want to go back to Oz?

    Aaaa forget about that, the winters are dreadful, he'll go home. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Aug 2, 2020 | 18:57 7 Actually, I'm more worried that my wife will meet him, and follow him back to Australia and permanent summer. She's not a big fan of perpetual Canadian winters.
    I happen to speak Australian, it might work out well until my wife runs away with him. Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 05:05 8
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    What happens if he gets here, meets some young loose Canadian woman and doesn't want to go back to Oz?

    Aaaa forget about that, the winters are dreadful, he'll go home.
    Actually he loves the cold hates heat with a passion frosty mornings just in shorts a t shirt.

    Think that’s a myth young loose Canadian women don’t exist all well bought up and of high morals.
    All I ever found in country bars in western Canada was farmers oil workers cowboys truckers and I sure hope it wasn’t a gay bar. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Blaithin's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 07:48 9 If you can’t be loose when you’re young, when can you be loose?

    I’ve definitely met my share of loose Australian men that have come over here! (Which makes it sound like I’ve slept with them all but that’s not at all what I meant LOL) Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 08:17 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    If you can’t be loose when you’re young, when can you be loose?

    I’ve definitely met my share of loose Australian men that have come over here! (Which makes it sound like I’ve slept with them all but that’s not at all what I meant LOL)
    Just some? Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 12:03 11
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    Just some?
    That’s not a very gentlemanly question! Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 12:21 12 Are we gonna start this again? 🤣 Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 12:57 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    That’s not a very gentlemanly question!
    Just asking for a friend...... an Australian friend. Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 14:16 14 The discussion is certainly more colorful when there is a lady involved.
    Thanks for keeping it interesting.
    But are you really sure it was necessary To use the word "all" in that sentence? That would give the impression that there were rare exceptions. Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 14:58 15
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    The discussion is certainly more colorful when there is a lady involved.
    Thanks for keeping it interesting.
    But are you really sure it was necessary To use the word "all" in that sentence? That would give the impression that there were rare exceptions.
    All would be the grammatically correct word to use. Doesn’t mean the question of how many needs to be asked 😂 Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 15:08 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    All would be the grammatically correct word to use. Doesn’t mean the question of how many needs to be asked 😂
    I wasn't asking for specifics.
    More of a generalization. Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 15:11 17 Ah we need humour and light banter on here.

    When I travelled first time at 21 found plenty of loose European women in my travels in Canada they were looking for loose canadiN guys never found to many so either well bought up and respectful or indeed my comments about the bars...........
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 3, 2020 at 15:15.
    Reply With Quote
    Blaithin's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 15:39 18
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    I wasn't asking for specifics.
    More of a generalization.
    Generally it’s more than none and less than all. Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 17:48 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Generally it’s more than none and less than all.
    >50 or <50%?

    I don't wallaby nosy but I'm asking for Auswold, the friend. Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 17:52 20
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    >50 or <50%?

    I don't wallaby nosy but I'm asking for Auswold, the friend.
    Farma, can you mimic an Aussie accent? Sounds like you might have a chance if you can pull that off, and escape from the Ghetto long enough. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 3, 2020 | 18:06 21
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Farma, can you mimic an Aussie accent? Sounds like you might have a chance if you can pull that off, and escape from the Ghetto long enough.
    I better phone Mallee, maybe I can refine the accent and pick up some vernacular.

    Better learn to like mutton.

    I think Blaithin is too smart to be duped Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 18:07 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Generally it’s more than none and less than all.
    Be careful with those generalizations, you may awaken Chuck's ire. We need to be very specific, not paint with a broad brush. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Blaithin's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 18:39 23 I came back from Australia for a reason. Not sure mimicking being an Aussie would benefit anyone 🤔 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Blaithin's Avatar Aug 3, 2020 | 18:39 24
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Be careful with those generalizations, you may awaken Chuck's ire. We need to be very specific, not paint with a broad brush.
    I can generalize my sex life as much as I like. Chucks got no say in it whatsoever! Hah Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 3, 2020 | 19:03 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    I came back from Australia for a reason. Not sure mimicking being an Aussie would benefit anyone 🤔
    Oh ho, what's Mallee going to think and say? Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 19:07 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    I came back from Australia for a reason. Not sure mimicking being an Aussie would benefit anyone 🤔
    Well there goes plan A. What other accents can you do Farma? Spanish is supposed to be popular with the ladies. Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 19:15 27 My hair-lip-lisp makes it hard for me to mimic any accent. I will have to woo her with my stellar personality and heart-stopping charm

    .....sincerely yours, Charmaholic Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 19:18 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    I came back from Australia for a reason. Not sure mimicking being an Aussie would benefit anyone 🤔
    Well it sounds like you might have a left because you had exhausted the local supply and had to move on to greener pastures... Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 19:40 29
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    My hair-lip-lisp makes it hard for me to mimic any accent. I will have to woo her with my stellar personality and heart-stopping charm

    .....sincerely yours, Charmaholic
    Does a hair-lip-lisp perhaps turn a "woo" into a "shoo"?

    Cuz somewhere a chagrined voice chimes in, "Well good luck with that!"

    Name:  laugh.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  60.1 KB Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 21:36 30 As this thread degraded to a fairly low uncommon denominator..... the breath of fresh air is no one cried sexual harassment or any other "ism".

    .....what a breath of fresh air from the stuffy politically correct world that has evolved.

    Thanks for being a good sport Blaithin as we had some fun at your expense.

    Its fun and nice to be light sometimes, heavy wears me down. Reply With Quote