• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Saga

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    Kinda agree with Taiga. Kinda insulting to those that "identify" as conservative. Ok not to like Trump, I have mixed feelings on him.

Blaithin for what it's worth I hadn't really pictured you as a lefty, not that it's not ok. Lol.
    It’s not meant as insulting. Who isn’t prejudice about something or someone. I’ve yet to meet a paragon with no prejudices.

As for misogynists, I can think of one man only that, while not on purpose, was about as close to doing it on purpose as you could be. Not sure how he couldn’t hear how ridiculous he was. Every other person, woman or man, that I’ve had personal comments from, were not meant in a way to be derogatory, even though many times they are. It’s just an ingrained thing in the culture. Single moms, or any mom, can be a risk to hire, women cause issues with male staff, women try and manipulate people all the time. Probably as people on here are reading those they’re thinking “well yeah” yet if you turn around and apply them to the women in your life, to your wives, do any of them ring true?

Misogyny in western Canada is mostly broad generalizations of women not being good for some things and being expected to be certain ways. It doesn’t mean the people I’ve met that toss those comments around are bad people. Some are wonderful people and I call them friends. But they could do with taking a step back and evaluating how things they say can be affecting people. And who can’t really? Nobody is perfect, we all have things we try, or should try, to improve upon in ourselves.

One curiosity of mine though. Taiga says I disappoint him. Has anyone here ever told a grown man or someone not his relative that they had disappointed you? Told, not thought. Would you ever consider telling a fairly random man whom had a different opinion than you, that he was disappointing. No need to actually answer here because I can just picture Jazz responding with a cursory No, of course not, and not really thinking about it. Just sit back when there’s a quiet moment in a tractor or something and think which people in life you would be comfortable telling were disappointments.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      I think maybe some evidence from somebody with some character should be considered instead Jazz.
      The testimony is from the victim not Trump. What happened to believe all women?

Trump was a private citizen back then. He wasn't a cop or FBI. The FBI already had all the information anyway and did nothing.

Lots of people have known pedophile teachers and priests in their lives. Does that implicate them as well? Clinton has been fingered by two witnesses on that island now. Getting much hotter for him than Trump.

Maxwell is in custody right now. She can finger Trump, produce some of her videos of him and bring the entire presidency down and halt her trial right now. What is she waiting for?
      Last edited by jazz; Aug 2, 2020, 10:06.

Comment

Blaithin, I'm going to take the unprecedented step of suggesting that you follow Chuck's advice. But as usual, do as he says not as he does. About the dangers of making broad general statements.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Blaithin, I'm going to take the unprecedented step of suggesting that you follow Chuck's advice. But as usual, do as he says not as he does. About the dangers of making broad general statements.
          Pretty sure I’ve caveated most of my broad generalizations with “In my experience”. Obviously I could just simply be encountering the loud sorts of people who say those sort of things and I could live in an area with a high predisposition for such leanings. Although it’s not just this area I’ve run into such comments. In fact... it’s more often than not outside this area.

Either way, it’s not heresay or repetition of stories or ghastly of all ghastlys, just something I was told by MSM or leftists. It’s genuine experiences with people I’ve met, some whom I see almost daily. So are my personal experiences just too general?

I’ve actually just had a chuckle because I was trying to think of people I know who are strongly left leaning. What sorts of comments have they made that could be applicable. They do try and avoid misogynistic material but it’s almost over the top avoiding. Prejudices are definitely strong and hale with them too, and in many cases seem to be more vocalized.

As a people watcher it’s quite interesting to sit back and just observe. It can be fascinating the things that people say without even realizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            The testimony is from the victim not Trump. What happened to believe all women?

Trump was a private citizen back then. He wasn't a cop or FBI. The FBI already had all the information anyway and did nothing.

Lots of people have known pedophile teachers and priests in their lives. Does that implicate them as well? Clinton has been fingered by two witnesses on that island now. Getting much hotter for him than Trump.

Maxwell is in custody right now. She can finger Trump, produce some of her videos of him and bring the entire presidency down and halt her trial right now. What is she waiting for?
            Don’t you get it geez man, She can see like all of us if you tell
            The wacko he’s a great guy you could get clemency? It’s that simple. Trump sent her a message when he said he wished her luck basically you keep your mouth shut and I ll help you. She producing videos of trump would not get her trial stopped it wild be eveidence she s guilty of her part of all this. lol. You don’t see that?

Trump isn’t on any flight list because he has a Thing about using his own plane only.
            Lots of shit happenned in New York and Mara lago not just the island. Barr did the search on the evidence wonder what he’d do if trumps name came up. Lol

Sorry but trump admitted he knew Epstein was a pedophile long time ago yet still hung around with him. If you know someone to be that and still are friends well in my books anyway there’s something wrong with you.

Comment

Conjecture Big Wheel, you staying awake conspiring? Because why? You hate Trump?

Comment

We should all chip in so wheel can get a different cable package that doesnt have CNN.

Its as plain as the nose on your face that all this evidence is 99% tilted away from trump and squarely over Clinton and others in his circle. If a plane with a giant Trump sign on the side landed in the carribean, it would be noticed and flights recorded. He would have been the biggest celebrity to ever touch down there.

The grounds people all fingered prince andrew and slick willy.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Conjecture Big Wheel, I you staying awake conspiring? Because why? You hate Trump?
                  When people use such a loser of a human being as their saviour Conservative representative mostly all full knowing that he is a loser but just because he hangs the banner of being a conservative of which he most definately is not one they still blindly support him inspite of knowing he’s garbage, then I think I m entitled to my opinion just as the Hippocrates and selectfully blind do.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

I’ve actually just had a chuckle because I was trying to think of people I know who are strongly left leaning. What sorts of comments have they made that could be applicable. They do try and avoid misogynistic material but it’s almost over the top avoiding. Prejudices are definitely strong and hale with them too, and in many cases seem to be more vocalized.

As a people watcher it’s quite interesting to sit back and just observe. It can be fascinating the things that people say without even realizing it.
                    Could that possibly be the answer? Do people of one political persuasion just have more effective filters on what they will say publicly? Are they just more concerned about being judged by their peers for saying things construed as non politically correct?

Comment

.., then I think I m entitled to my opinion just as the Hippocrates and selectfully blind do.
                      What do Doctors oaths have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        What do Doctors oaths have to do with it?
                        A very significant parapraxis - the exposure of an ongoing inner process - it appears.

Could an acknowledgement and perhaps even a cry for help be far behind?

Why does Tina come to mind??

Oh ya, "Big wheels keep on turnin" - some good may yet appear from the anguished search...

LOLLLZ!

Comment

Well your definitely in the right place to observe the oblivious. Guilty as charged.

Comment

When people use such a loser of a human being as their saviour Conservative
                            Right person for the right job. Sometimes only the nastiest things can taken on by those sorts of people.

Besides we have Trudeau for people wanting a pretty face and empty head spewing all the weasel words his handlers can write.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Right person for the right job. Sometimes only the nastiest things can taken on by those sorts of people.

Besides we have Trudeau for people wanting a pretty face and empty head spewing all the weasel words his handlers can write.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	769995

You call this POS pretty? Aw come on jazz, the grubbiest, ugliest, pedo scum, dumb AZZ SH*T, that can be spawned by a WH*RE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	008.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	769996
                              Last edited by fjlip; Aug 2, 2020, 19:34.

Comment

Perhaps at times people hear something without listening to what was actually meant. Hence the world we live in where everyone is offended by anything "the other side" says or does.

I think often peoples insecurities cause them to perceive a threat that is often not there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...