Pm testifies.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Pm testifies.

Jul 30, 2020 | 13:06 1 Anyone watching the smarmy groper? He gets a ten minute opening statement. Reply With Quote
Jul 30, 2020 | 13:47 2 I think he burnt closer to 15 minutes with his opening BS.

He doesn’t know what Sophies expenses were on her London WE trip or what hotel she stayed at in London??? Reply With Quote

• Jul 30, 2020 | 14:14 3 I think he suffers from Shultz syndrome. I see nothing. I hear nothing. What a putz. Reply With Quote

• SASKFARMER's Avatar Jul 30, 2020 | 14:20 4 Wow he blames every one except himself. One sick individual and this is what Toronto Montreal and maritimes want a pathetic fool. Reply With Quote

• Jul 30, 2020 | 14:37 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    I think he burnt closer to 15 minutes with his opening BS.

He doesn’t know what Sophies expenses were on her London WE trip or what hotel she stayed at in London???
    To be fair I don’t think Sophie cares what he is doing or what hotel he is staying in either. Reply With Quote

• Jul 30, 2020 | 15:49 6 A man with nothing to hide.

Name:  t2.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  60.2 KB Reply With Quote

• Jul 30, 2020 | 15:54 7 So handsome. Lol Reply With Quote
    Jul 30, 2020 | 16:02 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    A man with nothing to hide.

Size:  60.2 KB
    Maybe he will OD on whatever he is on ... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 30, 2020 | 16:06 9
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Maybe he will OD on whatever he is on ...
    Looks hopped up on something or else someone is off camera giving him the cattle prod. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 30, 2020 | 16:18 10 Did you see when the power was knocked out (thunderstorm) on the chair (Easter) so the vice-chair had to step in (Poilievre) and he then gives the floor to himself to question the PM. LMAO!
    Last edited by littledoggie; Jul 30, 2020 at 16:25.

• Jul 30, 2020 | 16:58 11 Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jul 30, 2020 | 17:07 12

He doesn’t know what Sophies expenses were on her London WE trip or what hotel she stayed at in London???
    She was screwing that blk guy..
    So turdo didn't know. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Partners's Avatar Jul 30, 2020 | 17:31 13 Canadians should storm the castle and get rid of the KING TURDO. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jul 30, 2020 | 18:15 14
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Is it big time three ring or broken down single ring? With the poor management at the top I believe it has to be the latter. K Telford is smart so she had to have brought the ethics violation to both morneau and trudeau. The full weight of this mess rests on the the finance minister and pm’s shoulders for not taking her advice. The kielburger brothers are the true puppet masters here but I don’t know if trudeau has figured that out yet. Reply With Quote
    Jul 30, 2020 | 21:21 15 Zerowicz is she a zero !

Justine's trying to run the country with no talent !
    Last edited by wiseguy; Jul 30, 2020 at 21:24.
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Jul 30, 2020 | 21:48 16
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    A man with nothing to hide.

Size:  60.2 KB
    Left eyebrow coming loose...who is this wild eyed burnout? No barbers in Ottawa? NOT even close to a PM look! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 30, 2020 | 21:54 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Left eyebrow coming loose...who is this wild eyed burnout? No barbers in Ottawa? NOT even close to a PM look!
    No just your typical badly dressed and disheveled looking québécois. Reply With Quote
    helmsdale's Avatar Jul 30, 2020 | 21:54 18

If he started asking questions about the hotel room he might end up hearing about idris elba... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 30, 2020 | 22:08 19 You people must have a direct connection to the telephone operator in bugtussle,she used to have all the dirt on hollywood. Thats on the Beverly hillbillies in case some have forgot!! Reply With Quote
    Jul 30, 2020 | 22:47 20 just watched CBC power panel I wonder how big of a raise they are in for by protecting that idiot. I am totally discusted by those eastern idiots. We don't stand a chance here to ever get power. There is only one solution.Seperate Reply With Quote

• Jul 31, 2020 | 06:23 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    You people must have a direct connection to the telephone operator in bugtussle,she used to have all the dirt on hollywood. Thats on the Beverly hillbillies in case some have forgot!!
    Easy there Don Cherry Reply With Quote
    Jul 31, 2020 | 07:12 22 Ok, so basically Trudeau’s new line in he new nothing about WE running this new program until the 8th of May. On at issue last night on CBC’s the National it was pointed out that Katie Telford said briefing notes about WE running this program were available April 20th. I believe the Kielburger brothers said that money started to flow to them May 5th, so Justin Trudeau is really full of BS. That over 1/3 of Canadians are unable to see this truly astonishes me. Reply With Quote

• Jul 31, 2020 | 07:21 23 Trudeau is paying people not to care...

For some reason most people don't realize its their money Trudeau is wasting... Reply With Quote

• Jul 31, 2020 | 09:14 24 Liberals ( zerowicz ) : thank you mr pm for being here today. Thank you for your incredible work. Thank you for all you do for Canada ! You are awesome !

Justine : thank you for that incredible question.

Bunch of clowns ! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jul 31, 2020 | 09:17 25
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    Trudeau is paying people not to care...

For some reason most people don't realize its their money Trudeau is wasting...
    They're actually getting a loan on their, and their children's, future.
    But alot of people live for the day, you never know you could wake up dead one morning. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jul 31, 2020 | 09:34 26
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    They're actually getting a loan on their, and their children's, future.
    But alot of people live for the day, you never know you could wake up dead one morning.
    It's inevitable, we all will.... Reply With Quote
    Jul 31, 2020 | 10:11 27 It must be so aggravating to ask a direct question and NEVER get an answer .
    Our media still seems more focused on Trump than the special broadcast from yesterday.
    Not much hope for our country that I can see. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 31, 2020 | 12:36 28
    Quote Originally Posted by GOODRUM View Post
    It must be so aggravating to ask a direct question and NEVER get an answer .
    If you want to experience it for yourself, try asking Chuck a direct question. Something about the left that they all seem to have in common. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jul 31, 2020 | 13:13 29
    Quote Originally Posted by GOODRUM View Post
    It must be so aggravating to ask a direct question and NEVER get an answer .
    Our media still seems more focused on Trump than the special broadcast from yesterday.
    Not much hope for our country that I can see.
    Same as several on here
    Instantly deflect to orange man bad Reply With Quote

• Jul 31, 2020 | 13:14 30
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    If you want to experience it for yourself, try asking Chuck a direct question. Something about the left that they all seem to have in common.
    Actually please dont , just fills pages with cut and paste garbage 🗑 Reply With Quote