• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30+ next two weeks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ next two weeks

Wish would rain but not much in forecast!

are you holidaying?

Comment

Finally some haying weather! Time to roll...

Comment

Yield is going down with every day around here ...the subsoil moisture wasn't great and those heavy crops need water to reach full potential...even with a good rain this heat kicks the shit out of the crop.

Comment

Big crops will be smaller than the mid crops if this happens

Comment

Crop beside the house effing stinks every night after the sun goes down. Harvest incoming quicker than I would prefer...

Comment

No in line ups at elevator frying lol

Comment

This means I have to get the combine ready for this fall. Up till now, one figured you have all winter to do that. Forecast changes 100 times over the next two weeks. Sunday night was a week no rain. Hay swaths hit the ground yesterday morning. Now there is 60% chance of showers this aft and showers tomorrow night too.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Big crops will be smaller than the mid crops if this happens
                  You mean a Ghetto crop from the get go might beat a potential bumper crop this year.

Don't hold your breath Wheelie.

Comment

2005 and 2002 weeks of 30+ and wind desiccated crops...Dug in crop, needed a screw driver, big dry CHUNKS to 4". Cracks suck out more moisture.

Comment

Dear BAYER:

I just finished spraying fungicide a little while ago. Now it is 30+ degrees everyday and the crop doesn't look right. Is there a spray for that?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                        Dear BAYER:

I just finished spraying fungicide a little while ago. Now it is 30+ degrees everyday and the crop doesn't look right. Is there a spray for that?
                        Cant u put irrigation nozzles in those things?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                          Dear BAYER:

Keep pouring the money to it!!!! Makes the crop more valuable. Lol
                          The more expense you have the bigger the agristability cheque??
                          Lmao!
                          Sorry couldn’t resist. And yes a lot of rhe crops that had dry start then big rains looked good but now do look off. Canola very small
                          Pods didn’t branch out as much as the plant looks like it should.

Comment

There it is... the dreaded 100°f with 15-20mph wind. Still 2.5hrs to peak heat of the day. Late seeded is going to be in deep shit!

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                              Cant u put irrigation nozzles in those things?
                              Maybe they’ll run a water hose we can all hook up to from the 4 billion project. lol.
                              That way all farmers could benefit not just friends of the party.
                              How much does it cost to get your own irrigation paid for? I have land by the river too??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.