• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert prices gurus please comment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fert prices gurus please comment

NOLA not sure if that’s were your fert comes from.
    Most commodity’s treading water and range bound is fert expected to be any different?

Is there any reason for commodities to move higher or lower on outcome of November election?

Navel gazing thinking ahead

Click image for larger version

Name:	2E906E89-8C63-4BF8-A508-ECA1157B77A8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	779446

Our urea made locally but supposedly priced off NOLA.
    Realistically, at retail level, it's a monopoly.
    Some with cash and bins buy now but most buy in December.

Comment

46 0 0 down 60 bucks a tonne from last year.

Comment

Who wants to store urea for 9-10 months?

My local retail quoted me a price that was almost too good to pass up. But between moving bins, possibly(hopefully) needing those bins for harvest, tying up capital for 10 months, tying my hands to take a different approach to what I want to apply(straight versus blends).....I passed. Wish I could remember the exact quote.

Comment

Ours starts going down Oct 1st .
          With sulfer..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Ours starts going down Oct 1st .
            With sulfer..
            Makes a difference.

Comment

$390/Tonne urea delivered next month. We have no idea what’s going in the ground next year but we will need it regardless. Much better price than last winter. Hopefully PKS will get the memo and drop too.

Comment

Imo the macro picture is setting up for lower grain and commodity prices. Gold is pushing the limit here, and this week will tell the tale. The USD is approaching extremely solid support, beans and canola are both hitting resistance. The euro is as well. I smell a very big reverse course approaching. As long as 103 on the dollar holds on the upside of USD i don't think we will see anyone talking "deflation". But this will be attempt x3 of that level indicating very good odds it'll get through. Wait and see. This is only second attempt on gold. Side note, if that dam in China let's go, anything can happen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                    46 0 0 down 60 bucks a tonne from last year.
                    Our retailers are saying same as spring or up. FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                      Our retailers are saying same as spring or up. FFS.
                      There is a world price and then there is a Western Canadian price

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.