CEBA

Commodity Marketing

Tools

CEBA

Aug 1, 2020 | 12:20 61 The rules have been updated, eligible expenses now include seed, fertilizer or other inputs that were ordered prior to March. Also livestock feed but not sure on the timelines for that one Reply With Quote
Aug 1, 2020 | 14:23 62
Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
The rules have been updated, eligible expenses now include seed, fertilizer or other inputs that were ordered prior to March. Also livestock feed but not sure on the timelines for that one
Thanks for the update. See, chuck,agriville really can be useful, If you actually join the conversation instead of preaching. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 2, 2020 | 02:24 63
    Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
    They’re helping the banks and making sure the utility and insurance companies get paid. Beyond that they don’t care
    It’s called recirculated money
    Zero economic benefits
    Long term disaster

    Without wealth creation, this country is phucked Reply With Quote
    Aug 3, 2020 | 09:45 64
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    It’s called recirculated money
    Zero economic benefits
    Long term disaster

    Without wealth creation, this country is phucked
    Absolutely true. But we as farmers are likely to be one of the few taxpayers left standing and will be tasked with the vain attempt to pay the massive tax bill as they try to pay for it all, before outright economic collapse. If we are going to be responsible for paying for everyone else's freeloading largesse, we might as well partake while the party is still going on. Wealth creation is no longer required according to our political leaders and Chuck, so no point in making that argument. We were headed for a long term disaster regardless, this just accelerated the process, while postponing what was about to be an immediate economic and even humanitarian catastrophe as virtually every business and worker went bankrupt due to the lockdown. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 3, 2020 | 13:17 65
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Absolutely true. But we as farmers are likely to be one of the few taxpayers left standing and will be tasked with the vain attempt to pay the massive tax bill as they try to pay for it all, before outright economic collapse. If we are going to be responsible for paying for everyone else's freeloading largesse, we might as well partake while the party is still going on. Wealth creation is no longer required according to our political leaders and Chuck, so no point in making that argument. We were headed for a long term disaster regardless, this just accelerated the process, while postponing what was about to be an immediate economic and even humanitarian catastrophe as virtually every business and worker went bankrupt due to the lockdown.
    Just make sure you include a few extra cases of ammo in your CEBA spending Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 3, 2020 | 13:33 66 Reply With Quote