• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Forums

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Forums

Came across this on the combine forum.

Always get help on there with machinery issues. Anyway here’s the quote

Thoughts on Agriville.com? Looked at it and thought it was way easier to follow conversations in each thread than on Agtalk. Never be as good as Combine Forum of the past for content and user participation but it is an alternative.

Some on here might do TCF , newagtalk unless your part of the furniture there you ignorened

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Came across this on the combine forum.

Always get help on there with machinery issues. Anyway here’s the quote

Thoughts on Agriville.com? Looked at it and thought it was way easier to follow conversations in each thread than on Agtalk. Never be as good as Combine Forum of the past for content and user participation but it is an alternative.

Some on here might do TCF , newagtalk unless your part of the furniture there you ignorened
    Agtalk website looks like its from 1995

Comment

The combine forum is a pretty good format but agriville seems more like home.

Comment

Agtalk really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
          Agtalk really sucks.
          Gets heated on here at times but Agtalk some nasty fookers on there

Comment

Lots of good archive info on AgTalk, but unless you snort the same shit as the BTO's, you can **** off.

Never have spent enough time on TCF to get a feel for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
              Lots of good archive info on AgTalk, but unless you snort the same shit as the BTO's, you can **** off.

Never have spent enough time on TCF to get a feel for it.
              The marketing forum is always active, factual who knows.

They modernised Antalya a few years back everybody wanted old format, I actually find it easy to follow.

Most aussies are actually on TCF most have never heard of agriville many poke there nose in here for a while but that’s it. To much climate change stuff was one comment.

TCF kinda studied it last night there biggest blues are green versus red versus yellow normal farmer banter

Comment

You get used to the forum format you frequent first I think.

Agriville took some getting used to for me. Still not my favourite platform but it’s alright. TCF is too much machinery talk. Not my forte so I’ve never really delved in deeper on it to know what I do or don’t like about its platform.

Personally I really like international forums. Interesting and super easy to ignore their political debates.

Comment

I use the combine forum most frequently. Lots of good hands on info. Agtalk I search for very specific items, like diagnosing machinery. And this site I usually just laugh at how much chuck gets under everyone's skin. There is good snippets of info here too but the CC always seems to get dragged into every topic. It gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Rinker View Post
                    I use the combine forum most frequently. Lots of good hands on info. Agtalk I search for very specific items, like diagnosing machinery. And this site I usually just laugh at how much chuck gets under everyone's skin. There is good snippets of info here too but the CC always seems to get dragged into every topic. It gets old.
                    its his job

Comment

Agriville has some good info and discussion, so I continue to peruse, but too many conversations quickly devolve into hateful partisan political bickering and personal attacks. It does get old.

TCF is the better one but it too has been having its troubles.

Agtalk is only useable through google search.

Twitter is OK.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...