• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother update

Slight heart attack 7 days ago, nother st night heading up to hospital now to see what prognosis is.

Bowels have ceased to function correctly only last 4 days.

Mother who is down to earth don’t stuff around edges type lady tough as boots.

Spoke this morning when got the news , don’t stress my body is shutting down, I’m almost 90.

So going up for chat and work out way foward from here.

She's lucky she has you.

Take care Mallee.

Comment

Your updates remind us of our own stories. And the kids we ourselves have to teach these same experiences to.
      Fair seas.

Comment

.. Its pretty tough to watch a parent face the inevitable ....whether they are at peace with it or not.

Comment

The wind down has no winners.

We as farmers can usually fix almost anything with our hands, but not this.

She's fortunate to have you there.

Comment

Been there with 98 year old MIL...was a very strong willed woman, mind good to the end. She said NO to cancer treatments at 96. Out lived 6 brothers and almost everyone of her friends/neighbors. Do your best.

Comment

Inconclusive tests , some doubt If she had an other heart attack but of course she had something. Doctor said one trip to cardiologist they will put dye in her blood and monitor blood flow through all arteries etc in heart and can pinpoint any issues. After much persuading she has agreed.

When I got there this morning she was having a walk around the hospital.

Going to pick her up tommorow for faRm tour , fencing spraying can wait 4 hours.

By mid afternoon tommorow should have wheels in motion fo tests in big smoke. Issue is backlog caused by CV19, thanks guys and gals for your thoughts and kind words

Comment

Quick edit sorry, issue is low blood pressure.

Said to doc, thought that’s good, he said yes definitely that’s why she 3 months short of 90 and fit, but in case of heart at 90 needs to be a tad stronger.

Guess there’s ways around it cross that bridge sometime soon.

A farm trip will be the tonic she needs I reckon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.