• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau “apologizes”

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau “apologizes”

See, all better now...

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    See, all better now...
    It's only immoral if you get caught. Otherwise no apology required.

Comment

Was there any tears?

Gotta have tears.

Comment

How many times can this guy get caught doing a sneaky and apologize before people quit supporting him? Obviously quite a few times.

Comment

When the parking lot beside the polling station is full of scruples, you just know a lot of liberals are casting their votes.

Comment

An apology does not cut it for me. When you are PM you should know when you are in conflict of interest. At the very least someone in the PMO should be able to advise you. He has already apologized for two other ethics infractions. Obviously a slow learner or so arrogant that he thinks he can run the country like his own little thiefdom. The man has no shame so probably the latter applies. When nearly a billion dollars was at stake this program needed to be squeeky clean.

Comment

Trudeau will be in power till the card carrying CPC get their party in order and elect a leader that has his shit together.

Just keep letting the religious nutbars hold the reins and nothing going to change!

Look in the mirror and point your finger.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Trudeau will be in power till the card carrying CPC get their party in order and elect a leader that has his shit together.

Just keep letting the religious nutbars hold the reins and nothing going to change!

And Trudeau has his shit together?

Comment

Her. Doctor Lewis is a she.

Comment

Now Now guys its not him or her. Its peoplekind! Its a whole new world.

Comment

Sorry, no he isn’t!! If he was he wouldn’t have done it in the first place. Sh...t for brains, lucky to have sh...t!!
                      He belongs behind bars it’s called theft.
                      As taxpayers why don’t we have a say where money gets spent.
                      There should be referendums held to decide where OUR dollars should be spent!!

Comment

I agree, this will have no effect on trudope, majority next election guaranteed. Conservative party is a mess. I didnt watch trudopes speech,did he say "...we can all learn from this..." blah blah blah. Toronto loves this guy.

Comment

Kind of a bigoted (type), aren't you.

A typical example of the tolerant left.

Last edited by burnt; Jul 14, 2020, 06:14. Reason: delete vulgarity

Comment

The only thing "it's" sorry for is getting caught with "it's" "HANDS" in the cookie jar.

"It's" = non gender, see....I'm learning.

I don't like "it".

Comment

So much for “transperent government”. The game is called, “Catch me if you can.”

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.