• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WASDE report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WASDE report

Neutral to bullish wheat
    Neutral to bearish beans corn

Market experts on here who I follow intently , demand and weather are key driver for here on in.

Looks like heat has been downgraded in the big producing states in USA but so has rain?

Went for drive our area basically ok to good, but found a pocket about maybe 20 miles away shocking was surprised when cruising around. Guess in all years all countries always pockets of good bad ugly.

My ugly is dry seems yours is wet

Edit or is EU Blacksea gonna rule the roost?

My gut feel Australian crop slightly over rated not a bearish comment just a tad high. Make no difference to markets aussie crops or Canadian, separately or jointly.
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Jul 12, 2020, 16:55.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.