• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Well color me shocked, Trudeaus entire family on the take in this scam charity. And he just about got away with pumping another billion in there for the taking.

Whats more shocking is cbc breaking the story. Wow

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/margaret-justin-trudeau-we-charity-1.5643586 Margaret Trudeau received $250,000 in honoraria; Alexandre Trudeau was paid about $32,000

CBC is eventually get some more funding.....these stories have to stop....lol....

Paying off family members using money through the WE charity and what does the WE charity need 45 million in real estate assets for??????

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Well color me shocked, Trudeaus entire family on the take in this scam charity. And he just about got away with pumping another billion in there for the taking.

Whats more shocking is cbc breaking the story. Wow

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/margaret-justin-trudeau-we-charity-1.5643586 Margaret Trudeau received $250,000 in honoraria; Alexandre Trudeau was paid about $32,000
      Un-f’ing-believable.

Comment

The rabbit hole gets deeper by the day .
        Care to comment DML ???

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          The rabbit hole gets deeper by the day .
          Care to comment DML ???

Why only him/her? For multiple opinions, consider casting your net wd9ider.

Comment

Opposition decides to use it's power to investigate the sleezy government of Just in Trudeau.

Trudeau and Butts don't have the power this time.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/committee-we-charity-documents-meetings-1.5641418 https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/committee-we-charity-documents-meetings-1.5641418

Comment

Seems journalists, have finally decided to practice some journalism !

re WE; Federal website advertising hundreds of non-existent student-volunteer positions

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/federal-website-advertising-hundreds-non-180546962.html https://ca.news.yahoo.com/federal-website-advertising-hundreds-non-180546962.html

Comment

Andrew Lawton
                @AndrewLawton
                ·
                1h
                Things are so bad for WE right now they might rebrand as SNC-Lavalin to have more credibility.

Comment

pierrepoilievre
                  @PierrePoilievre
                  ·
                  2h
                  We must recall Parliament immediately to get answers and bring accountability.

The Prime Minister personally intervened to direct a billion-dollar program to a group that had paid his family almost $300k.

Not in Venezuela. Not in Zimbabwe.

In Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                    Why only him/her? For multiple opinions, consider casting your net wd9ider.
                    Cause DML is by far the biggest Liberal hack on here that wags his finger constantly at anyone who digs this pathetic Federal government .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Cause DML is by far the biggest Liberal hack on here that wags his finger constantly at anyone who digs this pathetic Federal government .
                      LOL Ah have you got your panties in a knot Furrowtickler?

I have never voted Liberal, not a supporter of the Liberal party, I am not a party member. The only party membership I have ever held was with the Federal PCs and the only campaigns I have ever worked on have been for a PC candidate. The only time I "wag my finger" at someone on this site is when they are posting BS. I cannot stand outright lies and I will point out to the civilized on this list BS when it is posted. It is hard to find Liberal BS when 99% of the posters are hard right wing with irrational hate for anything they consider not right wing. But if and when I do read Liberal BS I will call that out too.

Paying families members at the WE charity is wrong and is being investigated by ethics commissioner. Isn't that what is supposed to happen?

But if it makes you feel like a man to continually to attack me simply because I point out BS, go ahead. It is your credibility at stake. And I do find it humorous when bullies get defensive.
                      Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 9, 2020, 15:14.

Comment

Turns out Sophie was paid a bit as well back in 2012.

Comment

dml, you can now name 7 scandals Trudeau was personally involved in and directed.

Someone for the love of god name 7 worthy accompishments of this pathetic excuse for a PM. I count zero unless you choose pot and throwing debt down the drain. Apparently 30% of canadians do.

Comment

Crooks, forgiven by too many woke blind who will not see

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                              Turns out Sophie was paid a bit as well back in 2012.
                              If you do the math the batty old **** mother got close to $10k per appearance but Miss Piggy only rated $1,500. Mind you, I wouldn't listen to her if you paid me $15k, let alone $1500 but still .... Getting paid 15% of what your senile **** MIL got has to sting a bit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.