• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Trump ..... Trudeau, two wrongs don’t make a right .
    These political banterings need there own thread and nee to get the F off this commodify marketing Thread.
    It ruining this site , and we are all to blame .
    And I'm also guilty as charged.

Comment

It is responding to the fake leftist trolls that gets things messed up. Sure, we can have different opinions and can respect that. BUT. When the “opinions” are to try to get a rise out of others, to incite conflict, and become personal attacks, yeah it gets old. We need to do better to not feed the trolls. Because I don’t think there is even a chance that they are for real. No one could be this corrupt and be defended, right?

I have no problem with political talk. I have little time for fake left wingers defending corruption in CANADA by our current groping, lying, stealing, cheating, silver spoon, grossly unqualified mistake of a prime minister. If these troll people actually farm, they represent probably 0.000267% of the farming population ideology, yet they wreck these forums by their leftist bull. Which i don’t believe they actually even believe. I am getting to think we all need to take selfies of ourselves Performing a task on our farm. To prove we farm. This is a farm discussion site, no? Why would we allow Gerald butts on here?

It is those people who defend this current issue of gross corruption that I have serious problems with. Go on the cbc news website, and you will see chuckites defending Trudeau at all costs. Blaming Harper.

I just don’t get it.

Finally, if any of you actually think there will be a government again which has a clue about farming and farmers hopes and dreams, don’t hold your breath. That a government will step up with billions for ag? It ain’t gunna happen. 98 per cent of Canadians don’t hardly know what a farm looks like, let alone how we operate. So set aside those hopes and dreams, get with the program, we are on our own. Adapt, change, or quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        It is responding to the fake leftist trolls that gets things messed up. Sure, we can have different opinions and can respect that. BUT. When the “opinions” are to try to get a rise out of others, to incite conflict, and become personal attacks, yeah it gets old. We need to do better to not feed the trolls. Because I don’t think there is even a chance that they are for real. No one could be this corrupt and be defended, right?

I have no problem with political talk. I have little time for fake left wingers defending corruption in CANADA by our current groping, lying, stealing, cheating, silver spoon, grossly unqualified mistake of a prime minister. If these troll people actually farm, they represent probably 0.000267% of the farming population ideology, yet they wreck these forums by their leftist bull. Which i don’t believe they actually even believe. I am getting to think we all need to take selfies of ourselves Performing a task on our farm. To prove we farm. This is a farm discussion site, no? Why would we allow Gerald butts on here?

It is those people who defend this current issue of gross corruption that I have serious problems with. Go on the cbc news website, and you will see chuckites defending Trudeau at all costs. Blaming Harper.

I just don’t get it.

Finally, if any of you actually think there will be a government again which has a clue about farming and farmers hopes and dreams, don’t hold your breath. That a government will step up with billions for ag? It ain’t gunna happen. 98 per cent of Canadians don’t hardly know what a farm looks like, let alone how we operate. So set aside those hopes and dreams, get with the program, we are on our own. Adapt, change, or quit.
        You can fk off trying to proclaim your brilliance you *** quit couldn’t hack it started crying when rhe sheep shit was in trouble. It will come around to you sooner or later because of the lack of farm support direct or indirect. You have no clue.
        If you wan to go at it I have time today you pompass ass. You can’t handle that your conservatives sask party have fkd farmers as much or more than liberals but your one tracked mind lack of thinking about the big picture clouds your opinion on anything.
        Just some advice you are known on here you think it’s good to run down other farmers is gonna be good for your business? You might just puss someone off and they’ll for the fun of it out you in the street in a month.

Comment

The gth, irrigation, bypass land scam were and are bigger scams than any of rhe we shit. Sheepshit

Comment

Looks like somebody might need to renew a prescription or two.....holy man Bigstory.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              Looks like somebody might need to renew a prescription or two.....holy man Bigstory.
              Yes he sure does!!! You can join him.

Comment

I think you read sheepwheat all wrong .
                But I will stay outa this one .
                Play nice fellas lol

Comment

Well now, that was something else for sure. I should have known my friend big wheel, who for some reason has something personal with me, may show up. Lol.

Yup furrow, he read me wrong. Again. Big wheel, you have my deepest sympathy, you seem to have something in it for me for some reason?

I do need to know. You said you’re free today? For what? Like a fist fight, or a shouting match?

I just don’t get you. At all.

But I do hope your ok, and I wish you a great day. It’s a Beauty of a day!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    The CBC covered the Aga Khan story, The SNC story and the WE story in great detail. So there goes your argument that the the CBC has been bought off by the Liberals.

And at least Trudeau doesn't call all the media that cover a negative story about him all "fake news" like the Donald does! LOL

But I wouldn't expect Trump supporters to take off their rose coloured glasses when it comes to Trump!

Picture of Scheer without a mask on is a bigger deal than snc lavalin and We combined. Chuky you Shure have your head shoved up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                      If you honestly think the WE scandal is THE smoking gun and the average Canadian cares you are naïve.
                      ZERO argument from me on this one!

It'll roll around in the minds of the chattering class, and at best it'll warrant a brief WTF by the average folk, and then the general voting public will be right back to thinking he's better than any of the other alternatives.

Comment

Me thinks political hacktivists are everywhere.
                        I Will stick to actual farm stuff and marketing as much as possible.
                        Yes it is a great day , have a good weekend to all real farmers and lurkers out there lol .

Comment

Sheepwheat, I think Bigwheel might be your neighbor.....lmfao.

The story of David and Goliath, and we all know how that ended.

Let's get back to slamming politicians, more fun.

I really don't think Scheer was a lame duck. He was expected to operate in a system that might not have been conducive to his morals, values and beleifs. It will eat you up. Only pompous arrogant assholes like the current PM think their immune and entitled to anything their bleeding heart desires, and he almost seems too stupid to distance himself or cover his tracks from the scene of the "crime". Yet that pompous asshole can walk through a torrential rain storm and not get wet. He needs a lesson in humility.

Speaking of rain, got another welcome shot last night, not too much and not too little. About half an inch over a couple of days. Things are looking ok here in comparison to what it was. Hoping for a decent average crop now.

Comment

I start and complete lots of potential posts here but after reading I don’t post as I find I don’t think I make sense or it doesn’t add anything to proper discourse. Sometimes it would be good if others would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                              LMAO Thank you for proving the points the big wheel made.

Unsubstantiated statements like LEP made like this is the reason the current Conservative party of Canada will remain a divided rump party floundering for leadership. When self proclaimed "Conservatives" cannot even accept anyone as a conservative unless they perfectly fit their personal beliefs of what a conservative is there is no way it will ever become a national voice of conservatives or of Canada. Hell, Conservatives cannot even unite to define what those principles are. The current Conservative platform says man made climate change is a problem and supports actions against it. If you disagree are you not a Conservative? Conservative economic principles call for open markets and free trade which I agree with. Yet many self proclaimed Conservatives on this forum call for nationalism, tariffs and stopping trade with China. Who is the real conservative? And I won't even open the can of worms of the division within the party caused by social policy Oh Conservatives will win the government again some day, but infighting and disunity will guarantee it will not be long lasting.
                              Well one thing guaranteed, the conservatives will be in long long long before the NDP’s lol
                              How long they last who knows .
                              But I kinda remember the last time the liberals crashed .... it was epic lol

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                I start and complete lots of potential posts here but after reading I don’t post as I find I don’t think I make sense or it doesn’t add anything to proper discourse. Sometimes it would be good if others would do the same.
                                I do the same, I probably reconsider and don't post it almost as often as I do. Which is a scary thought thought when one considers some of the tripe I post in response to Chuck's baiting that does get through my filter.
                                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 11, 2020, 12:56.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.