• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought you guys liked me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought you guys liked me

Alas your winning we are not

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-china-barley-1.5640327?cmp=rss https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-china-barley-1.5640327?cmp=rss

Aawww Mallee, we can sell barley to China AND like you at the same time.

Wanna talk about canola?

Comment

Becoming a bun fight here a bit.

PM now granted people in Hong Kong some sort o asylum in Australia if needed.

China ain’t happy

One thing in common apparently China prefer Canadian or oz barley over anything else. Diastatic power or something basically how much they can brew per tonne.

Get good pr3mium for that yeah right there goes a flying pig
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Jul 9, 2020, 06:46.

Comment

We do have to think about this. The chicoms will not buy canuckistani canola because of the meng thing, but now have to buy canuckistani barley in order to punish OZ because of their position on the covid thing. There are still many who admire their basic dictatorship. That is the real problem.

Comment

Saudis wont buy our barley because of our Liberal govt idiotic tweeting bs, so you can have that market at least for now.

Comment

We don’t hear too much pontificating from Freeland and Co. anymore. Stay tuned for the next go-round. I am sure the Eastern Block is already losing sleep over the fact that China likes our barley. What can they do to buggar that up?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.