Thought you guys liked me

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Thought you guys liked me

Jul 9, 2020 | 03:48 1 Alas your winning we are not

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...640327?cmp=rss Reply With Quote
Jul 9, 2020 | 06:34 2 Aawww Mallee, we can sell barley to China AND like you at the same time.

Wanna talk about canola? Reply With Quote

• Jul 9, 2020 | 06:43 3 Becoming a bun fight here a bit.

PM now granted people in Hong Kong some sort o asylum in Australia if needed.

China ain’t happy

One thing in common apparently China prefer Canadian or oz barley over anything else. Diastatic power or something basically how much they can brew per tonne.

Get good pr3mium for that yeah right there goes a flying pig
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Jul 9, 2020 at 06:46.
    ajl
    Jul 9, 2020 | 07:14 4 We do have to think about this. The chicoms will not buy canuckistani canola because of the meng thing, but now have to buy canuckistani barley in order to punish OZ because of their position on the covid thing. There are still many who admire their basic dictatorship. That is the real problem. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 9, 2020 | 17:49 5 Saudis wont buy our barley because of our Liberal govt idiotic tweeting bs, so you can have that market at least for now. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 9, 2020 | 19:10 6 We don’t hear too much pontificating from Freeland and Co. anymore. Stay tuned for the next go-round. I am sure the Eastern Block is already losing sleep over the fact that China likes our barley. What can they do to buggar that up? Reply With Quote