• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China railway

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China railway

See vids of was it 800 t of goods wuhan to Kiev 9000 kms.

Might be white elephant if there’s a push back on Chinese products.

Guessing once arrives in Kiev then moves onto other parts of eu meaning the load is distributed or split up. Dunno.

This is 5he “new Silk Road “ they talk about.

And in The so called private sector world we prefer to make a few party supporters instant millionaires with irrigation we ll have all this product and not enough terminals or rail system to move it for all farmers. The windfall lottery will be huge for a a few farmers yet its being dubbed a huge victory for all us farmers by the dimwit media who can’t relate that if there was a bigger tv network in place they’d be out of work. Lmao!!!

But I bet the focus will be to move that product while rhe dry land farmers will have even less movement.

No vision no thought out process just help for friends if the party.
    In some ways just like communism isn’t it? Lmao.

Corruption has no political boundaries of ideology.

And by the way this is happenning in a place where billion dollars deficits are happenning not only left out but you ll get the bill directly taxes and indirectly by the lessened of programs for the rest of us because this will be tooted as money for the ag sector when it really is for a few friends just watch ????

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      See vids of was it 800 t of goods wuhan to Kiev 9000 kms.

Might be white elephant if there’s a push back on Chinese products.

Guessing once arrives in Kiev then moves onto other parts of eu meaning the load is distributed or split up. Dunno.

This is 5he “new Silk Road “ they talk about.
      Chinese railways? Never thought about them, though. I didn't even know that it's connected with the Kyiv railways. I have to admit that I traveled a lot on trains, and I know how it is. If someone is thinking about it, better go in summer because you will get beautiful views, for example in the forest somewhere. When I started to use the train, I wanted to get the lowest price I could. Not everything at the same time. After a while, I found an attractive option https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/ at this site . It seems like I'm a lucky person who got a low price.
      Last edited by JoeVance; Jul 5, 2021, 08:07.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.