• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 billion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 billion

And the farm groups couldn't extract a couple billion for farmers or get better business risk management programs...like 100 percent margins instead of 70 percent of 70 ....

Where the phuck is my checkoff funding going exactly?

Sure we have a 4 billion dollar project that will help 350 farmers...but what about the other 45000 farmers that help drive the economy on slim margins....

A billion a year in adhoc looks like pocket change now....

And farm groups are silent....

Phuck sakes they couldn't even manage a refund on the carbon tax....while the average person is being paid to watch Netflix. ..

When do farmers boot the current group of incompetent leaders?

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    A billion a year in adhoc looks like pocket change now....
    Just wait until the govt makes farmers help pay for something they didn't even get a part of.

They are trying to get a UBI going permanently at a cost of $100B a year.

I can live with the debt I suppose, but liberal govts as far as the eye can see, that's a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Just wait until the govt makes farmers help pay for something they didn't even get a part of.

They are trying to get a UBI going permanently at a cost of $100B a year.

I can live with the debt I suppose, but liberal govts as far as the eye can see, that's a big problem.
      And pay farmers will because the current set of incompetent leaders of farm groups will watch them tax farmers wealth....whether it be the carbon tax....a change in capital gains tax...

What taxes is the average person getting CERB going to pay...

They are not coming after the panama paper people either....

Farmers are the target and we have very weak leaders....

I won't say I told you so.....its already been said.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.