Yup cops bad ...

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Yup cops bad ...

Jul 5, 2020 | 06:38 1 VID-20200622-WA0000.mov

This will not be on CNN Reply With Quote
Jul 5, 2020 | 07:21 2 Reply With Quote
Jul 5, 2020 | 07:32 3 thanks farma for decoding the vid.

beaverdam - "baby,,, you's goin' to jail" !
Last edited by beaverdam; Jul 5, 2020 at 07:57.
Reply With Quote
Jul 5, 2020 | 07:43 4 I heard, "Baby I can't go to jail"

I wonder how the next encounter when law enforcement tracked him down played out.

Maybe that made it to MSM.

All of it seen live by an impressionable young person. At one point they put their hands up to their head/face.
Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 5, 2020 at 08:09.
Reply With Quote
Jul 5, 2020 | 07:44 5 Just the usual, white guy beating on a black cop Reply With Quote
Jul 5, 2020 | 07:44 6 Very hard to watch after the first punch was thrown, who knows how bad the damage is to this young officer

What an animal, he definitely wanted to kill her when throwing the last couple of punches as he put everything into it.

It would be nice if some walked a few steps in police officers shoes and see what they go through on the job! Reply With Quote

  • Jul 5, 2020 | 07:48 7 Defund the cops, should have social workers handle theses cases instead? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 5, 2020 | 08:17 8 The Democrat/Liberal cesspool cities with soaring high crime rates will be in for a reality check. Large trucking companies are refusing to haul to cities that defund the police. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jul 5, 2020 | 08:56 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    The Democrat/Liberal cesspool cities with soaring high crime rates will be in for a reality check. Large trucking companies are refusing to haul to cities that defund the police.
    And their refusal will be framed as racism.

    EDIT: The video situation is too ugly for words - doesn't need my original comment.
    Last edited by burnt; Jul 5, 2020 at 09:38.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 10:55 10
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    And their refusal will be framed as racism.

    EDIT: The video situation is too ugly for words - doesn't need my original comment.
    Sad part is there are dozens and dozens of videos with this type of behaviour. It’s not race specific either . It’s bad people period . But then the media and grandstanding politicians that turn it into a gong show for the flavour of the day agenda Reply With Quote

  • blackpowder's Avatar Jul 5, 2020 | 11:04 11 Those who have spent far too long sheltered from the human animal's base motives are now in charge. Pretty basic stuff actually.
    Hope the officer ok. Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 16:38 12 Truth is the first casualty of war.

    Fortunately in the internet era, the government/church/elite no longer have a monopoly on information dissemination. Too bad some woke people refuse to use this miraculous technology to verify. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 5, 2020 | 16:42 13 Yup let’s burn the country down over harsh treatment criminals who do atrocities then celebrate them as hero’s .
    Nice society we are building.
    Why was that not put out there on msm ?? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 5, 2020 | 16:45 14
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    Looks like George Floyd was a filthy animal!
    Did you come to this conclusion based on the picture and discription that you shared without validating it? As it turned out that picture is not even someone living in US. It is a picture of a lady from Madrid who was the victim of a violent rape inSpain. Nothing to do with Floyd. And the attached report is a complete exaggeration compared to police report. Also, Floyd has not been in trouble with police for over 10 years. But I guess you believe people can not change so hope no one on here has never been in trouble or seldom seen will call you a filthy animal and post fake pictures of you

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is...ely-henriquez/ Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 16:48 15
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Truth is the first casualty of war.

    Fortunately in the internet era, the government/church/elite no longer have a monopoly on information dissemination. Too bad some woke people refuse to use this miraculous technology to verify.
    Too bad posters here don’t validate things before sharing too Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 17:02 16
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Too bad posters here don’t validate things before sharing too
    Yes, it works on both sides. The supposed picture of Floyds victim is incorrect, although the story is mostly factual. Just because some twit on the internet attached the wrong picture as clickbait, doesn't make the crime any less heinous, or the perpetrator any better person.
    I previously checked Snopes about Aunt Jemima. A lot o unknowns, and suppositions on their part, not sure that the entire truth is even knowable at this point. A previous lawsuit was thrown out because the supposed family couldn't even prove they were related. Mostly a political football at this point, with a pointless he said she said arguement about someone who has been gone for almost 100 years, so probably isn't too concerned. Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 17:02 17
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Yup let’s burn the country down over harsh treatment criminals who do atrocities then celebrate them as hero’s .
    Nice society we are building.
    Why was that not put out there on msm ??
    Because it is not true so says more about people sharing and liking shares of such garbage than of of msm Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 17:13 18 Like the garbage of pushing Jessie Smollette fake news , the Kid at the Washington rally last Year who most major msm tried desperately to push the race card , and lost huge with lawsuits?
    Or the fake hijab cutting in Montreal that our own PM jumped on instantly and the Canadian press as well only to be called out a hoax
    Again , you too can get off your high horse
    There is two sides to every story , and only one getting pushed ... you can not deny that .
    Yes there is b/s from all sides . But it’s the one getting forced that is vastly one sided .
    Also agree the base of that story is true , Floyd was no angel at all . No justification for what happened at all , but the whole story needs to be shown . Otherwise we are heading for a dictatorship style society where all info is run through the narrative of the government and msm. That’s not democracy... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 5, 2020 | 20:11 19 The thug in the video should be charged with attempted murder for punching a female police officer that many times and with that much force. As far as George Floyd goes he was a career criminal, been found guilty of 9 serious crimes INCLUDING ROBBERY OF A FEMALE IN HER HOME AT GUNPOINT.
    Name:  F8D4C169-2BB3-415A-9742-5C2249F814EE.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  19.3 KB Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 20:57 20
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    The supposed picture of Floyds victim is incorrect, although the story is mostly factual.
    Furrowtickler posted: "Also agree the base of that story is true".

    you guys are too funny. You get all defensive when I call a poster for sharing a fake picture/post intended to inflame anger against Floyd. And your response is that most of the story though is true. Really? Did you check or just spew that out in defense too? I want to point out (besides a picture that is not of the victim, but that implies that it is): 1. there was no kidnapping, as the post claims. 2. She was not brutally beaten by George Floyd, she was hit but by someone else while Floyd was searching the home for drugs. 3. Floyd charged with aggravated robbery, not assault or kidnapping. 4. There is no evidence pointing to the victim being pregnant or that Floyd threatened to kill the baby(???) The only factual information in the post was that Floyd was part of an armed home invasion seeking drugs. All the rest was exaggeration. Here are the court documents presenting the case. https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/06/Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-2.46.27-PM.png
    Nor does this story point out that the last time he was charged with a crime was back in 2007.

    Just wondering how far you think it is okay to spin a story and still consider it basically true or mostly factual?
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 6, 2020 at 12:26.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 5, 2020 | 22:49 21
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Furrowtickler: Also agree the base of that story is true.

    you guys are too funny. You get all defensive when I call a poster for sharing a fake picture/post intended to inflame anger against Floyd. And your response is that most of the story though is true. Really? Did you check or just spew that out in defense too? I want to point out: 1. there was no kidnapping, as the post claims. 2. She was not brutally beaten by George Floyd, she was hit but by someone else while Floyd was searching the home for drugs. 3. Floyd charged with aggravated robbery, not assault or kidnapping. 4. There is no evidence pointing to the victim being pregnant or that Floyd threatened to kill the baby(???) The only factual information in the post was that Floyd was part of an armed home invasion seeking drugs. All the rest was exaggeration. Here are the court documents presenting the case. https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/06/Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-2.46.27-PM.png
    Nor does this story point out that the last time he was charged with a crime was back in 2007.

    Just wondering how far you think it is okay to spin a story and still consider it basically true or mostly factual?

    Seriously??? It’s happening daily on msm in Canada and the US and being ran by politicians to push agenda . It happening right in front of our eyes daily ....

    Do us all a favour and refute Oliver’s post Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 6, 2020 | 05:18 22
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Seriously??? It’s happening daily on msm in Canada and the US and being ran by politicians to push agenda . It happening right in front of our eyes daily ....

    Do us all a favour and refute Oliver’s post
    If society doesn’t have free press, we as a society are in big trouble. Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 05:37 23
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Seriously??? It’s happening daily on msm in Canada and the US and being ran by politicians to push agenda . It happening right in front of our eyes daily ....

    Do us all a favour and refute Oliver’s post
    Why would I refute Oliver's post? He presents actual facts about Floyd and gives his opinion based on those facts; unlike the BS that seldomseen posted and which you and AF5 agree with even when presented with the truth. So sad. Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 06:05 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    If society doesn’t have free press, we as a society are in big trouble.
    Totally agree, although I would add in "free, independent, and honest" press. Unfortunately, we are losing it. When most of the media is owned and controlled by a few politically active billionaires, we get "news" filtered through their interests. And there is increasing bias on both the right (Murdock, Sinclair) and left (Bloomberg, Bezios). Furthermore, real journalism is being replaced by "news-entertainment" which depends on advertizer funding on both sides so now powerful corporations are demanding that news reflect their interests as well. But the worst problem is social media promotes BS which individuals gobble up as fact as evidenced by seldomseen, furrowtickler and AF5 promotion of fake news. News should not be balanced, or report both sides as so many now expect and demand. It should report the truth, independent of political leanings, ownership, and government demands. There is no such thing as alternate facts, just propaganda!
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 6, 2020 at 06:21.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 07:36 25 Those who are opposed to BLM and equality of races will use propaganda at every chance. The civil rights movement and the abolition of slavery were opposed by many.

    Its no surprise that some posters on Agrisilly get sucked into to this BS and post crap from social media that is bogus.

    Whether George Floyd had a criminal record or not is irrelevant to what happened to him.

    Many good ole boys from Saskatchewan have criminal records because of drinking and driving and youthfull stupidity. If a cop puts them in a choke hold and kills them, is it justified? Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 07:41 26 Case in point ☝️ Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 08:50 27
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Totally agree, although I would add in "free, independent, and honest" press. Unfortunately, we are losing it. When most of the media is owned and controlled by a few politically active billionaires, we get "news" filtered through their interests. And there is increasing bias on both the right (Murdock, Sinclair) and left (Bloomberg, Bezios). Furthermore, real journalism is being replaced by "news-entertainment" which depends on advertizer funding on both sides so now powerful corporations are demanding that news reflect their interests as well. But the worst problem is social media promotes BS which individuals gobble up as fact as evidenced by seldomseen, furrowtickler and AF5 promotion of fake news. News should not be balanced, or report both sides as so many now expect and demand. It should report the truth, independent of political leanings, ownership, and government demands. There is no such thing as alternate facts, just propaganda!
    Out of curiousity, what fake news did I promote? Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 09:23 28
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Out of curiousity, what fake news did I promote?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    ...The supposed picture of Floyds victim is incorrect, although the story is mostly factual. Just because some twit on the internet attached the wrong picture as clickbait, doesn't make the crime any less heinous, or the perpetrator any better person.
    ...
    See bold underlined Your words. Now that I answered your question how about answering mine re post 21 "Just wondering how far you think it is okay to spin a story and still consider it basically true or mostly factual?" Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 09:50 29
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    See bold underlined Your words. Now that I answered your question how about answering mine re post 21 "Just wondering how far you think it is okay to spin a story and still consider it basically true or mostly factual?"
    Liberals are masters at it and now so is most msm lol Reply With Quote
    Jul 6, 2020 | 10:43 30
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    See bold underlined Your words. Now that I answered your question how about answering mine re post 21 "Just wondering how far you think it is okay to spin a story and still consider it basically true or mostly factual?"
    Semantics
    According to the courts, the basic story is true, neither you or I know the victim, so we don't know how much embellishment is in the story. Or the motive behind whoever wrote it, or if they knew the victim.
    If the real story were like this, I would accept that I am wrong, and it is not basically factual:
    Floyd was on his way from Church to the orphanage where he volunteers, when he stopped to help a little old lady cross the street, as he did so, this lady stole her purse, Floyd approached her to ask for the purse back, she hit him with the purse, broke her fingernail, and pressed charges for assault. Reply With Quote