Courage. The new “Greta”

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Courage. The new “Greta”

Jun 29, 2020 | 04:33 1 Searched and searched can’t find the source if it fact fiction or doctored.

Anyway here it is.

Name:  C01677F1-317F-4B42-A088-6AE813849753.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  21.3 KB Reply With Quote
Jun 29, 2020 | 07:18 2 Did you post when only one kneeled? It seems the worm has turned. Silly ritual of national anthem at sporting events. Reply With Quote
ajl
Jun 29, 2020 | 07:29 3 Yes the definition of courage today is to stand up for what is true and right in the face of an ever strengthening storm of lies and falsehood. For example: there are only two genders etc. Reply With Quote

• Jun 29, 2020 | 07:35 4 So is this girl in favour of police violence against black people? I can't imagine that would be the case. So why would anyone call her the new Greta when we don't know why she is standing. Maybe her knees are bad? Some explanation or context would be good. Reply With Quote
    Jun 29, 2020 | 08:32 5
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So is this girl in favour of police violence against black people? I can't imagine that would be the case. So why would anyone call her the new Greta when we don't know why she is standing. Maybe her knees are bad? Some explanation or context would be good.
    Is it police violence against black people, or is it policing being portrayed as violence against black people. Big difference.

When you resist arrest, assault two cops, and steal a taser and point it at a cop, you can expect to get shot. Reply With Quote

• Jun 29, 2020 | 15:07 6
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    Is it police violence against black people, or is it policing being portrayed as violence against black people. Big difference.

When you resist arrest, assault two cops, and steal a taser and point it at a cop, you can expect to get shot.
    Wrong again. Tasers are not considered a deadly weapon. The suspect was running away. The cop was fired because it was not necessary to use deadly force. Cops are facing Murder charges for using deadly force in circumstances that don’t warrant it. That is what the protests are about if you haven’t figured that out yet! Reply With Quote
    Jun 29, 2020 | 16:37 7 Had a friend in Scottsdale California he married a lovely black lady, high school sweethearts he was white as snow.

Didn’t see him last trip he must be pushing 60 now and at the time it was almost frowned upOn think he married in late 80s.

She joked she married for white privilege.

Lovely couple.

Just sick of the whole thing.

My daughter protested in capital city here, asked why and gave me a raft of reasons, but one that made me smile “all my friends are doing it” hmmm.

Bit like photo above kneeling because they believe or because there told to or it’s the in thing.

We will never know.

See last night here a black youth charged with shooting a policeman, don’t think he died, mother says it’s only a cop.

Others will respond that police say it’s only a black man, big difference police were not breaking the law to start with.

We’re somewhat immuned from it all thank goodness Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 29, 2020 | 17:46 8 More revealing stats...
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 493
Size:  49.4 KB

Name:  008.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  94.8 KB

Name:  009.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  005.JPG
Views: 488
Size:  76.3 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 29, 2020 | 18:14 9
    .. using deadly force in circumstances that don’t warrant it. That is what the protests are about if you haven’t figured that out yet!
    ... at a deeper level this is elites fighting for status .....all this would have run out of gas if it didn't have organization and the blessing of two generations of advanced degrees with no meaningful work...its a dangerous situation..

http://peterturchin.com/ages-of-discord/

http://peterturchin.com/cliodynamica...ings-disorder/
    Last edited by A990; Jun 29, 2020 at 18:17.
  • 2 Likes

• Jun 29, 2020 | 21:42 10
    Wrong again. Tasers are not considered a deadly weapon. The suspect was running away. The cop was fired because it was not necessary to use deadly force. Cops are facing Murder charges for using deadly force in circumstances that don’t warrant it. That is what the protests are about if you haven’t figured that out yet!
    No chucky, I believe it is you who is wrong again.

Trying to disarm a peace officer is not only a felony offense in most jurisdictions, but it is a serious threat of being killed or seriously injured. You don’t have to wait until you are disarmed to take appropriate action to defend yourself. It is reasonable to assume that if they are bold enough to try and disarm you, they are likely intending to use that firearm against you. Using deadly force at that point would be a reasonable response.

From an article by Kevin Sailor Oct. 14, 2016

In addition, the Atlanta Police policy manual, which was most recently updated last week, says that an officer can use deadly force when "He or she reasonably believes that the suspect possesses a deadly weapon or any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury and when he or she reasonably believes that the suspect poses an immediate threat of serious bodily injury to the officer or others."

From a CNN article June 15, 2020

Better get your facts straight there bud! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jun 29, 2020 | 23:25 11
    Wrong again. Tasers are not considered a deadly weapon. The suspect was running away. The cop was fired because it was not necessary to use deadly force. Cops are facing Murder charges for using deadly force in circumstances that don’t warrant it. That is what the protests are about if you haven’t figured that out yet!
    Geez you are stupid.
    Under Georgia law specifically, a taser is in fact considered as a deadly weapon. Fact. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 30, 2020 | 08:56 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
    Geez you are stupid.
    Under Georgia law specifically, a taser is in fact considered as a deadly weapon. Fact.
    Facts are hard for chuck to understand. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 30, 2020 | 12:29 13 Good thing the cops on the prairies don't shoot people who drink and drive, resist arrest, assault police officers, refuse the breathalyzer and try to run away otherwise there would be a fair number of victims of excessive deadly force right here is good ole Saskatchewan. The province with some of the highest rates of drinking and driving in the country. Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2020 | 12:40 14
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    Facts are hard for chuck to understand.
    It's a good thing you and Taiga are experts on Georgia laws! LOL

Just like you talked to a few first nations people and declared that you know what their problems are all across Canada and most of their problems are their own fault! LOL

Are you at all concerned about cops killing black people unnecessarily or are you going to side with the cops every time?
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2020 at 12:46.
    Jun 30, 2020 | 12:52 15 Come on Chuck you know better than that, grab a cops weapon and it’s not gonna end well!!! Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2020 | 12:59 16 Are you at all concerned about cops killing black people unnecessarily or are you going to side with the cops every time?

This is not just about one case that hasn't gone to trial yet. The cop has been fired though.

There have been numerous other cases where there was no threat at all to the cops but a black person died at the hands of the cops. Whose side are you on?
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2020 at 13:02.
    Jun 30, 2020 | 13:07 17

LOL
    This information is available to any one to verify. Please take the opportunity to prove them wrong with facts.
    Two LOL's in one post, and no jokes far as I can tell. What do you think is funny about this topic? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 30, 2020 | 13:19 18 CC can't you READ? 1% of Blacks killed are by police, they should fix the 99% and there is NO problem! Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2020 | 13:24 19
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    This information is available to any one to verify. Please take the opportunity to prove them wrong with facts.
    Two LOL's in one post, and no jokes far as I can tell. What do you think is funny about this topic?
    You, my friend. (thanks for the edit rum) I think everyone understood anyway, but its important to follow the rules.

A5, Are you not concerned about police killing black and indigenous people unnecessarily? Here is your chance to explain? Don't hold back or hide!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2020 at 13:40.
    Jun 30, 2020 | 13:28 20
    You my friend!
    Either AF5 won the battle or you forgot to put a comma between you and my. Reply With Quote

• Jun 30, 2020 | 16:47 21
    You, my friend. (thanks for the edit rum) I think everyone understood anyway, but its important to follow the rules.

A5, Are you not concerned about police killing black and indigenous people unnecessarily? Here is your chance to explain? Don't hold back or hide!
    You certainly are adept at defecting and trying to change the subject. You made the statement about taser's not being lethal weapons. Two posters fact checked and proved you wrong, you deny that. So provide the proof that your supposition is right, and their info is wrong. You are the one who claims to always back up their opinion with links and sources.

After that, you can define unnecessarily. When I was a kid, A white neighbor's teeenage son was "accidentally" shot dead by police while pulled over in his vehicle. Is that necessary? What would you define as necessary police killing? Does the race of the victim change the definition of necessary?

Do you know any police officers personally? Do you have a lot of experience at de-escalating a violent life and death situation, when adrenaline is high, mind altering substances make behaviours unpredictable at best, split second decisions are required, surrounded by innocent public, whose safety is your responsibility, against a backdrop of a public who is being told to disrespect your position and authority?

Me neither, so I won't judge. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 30, 2020 | 21:35 22

Just like you talked to a few first nations people and declared that you know what their problems are all across Canada and most of their problems are their own fault! LOL

Are you at all concerned about cops killing black people unnecessarily or are you going to side with the cops every time?
    A quick google search, and 2 minutes of reading gets you the info you need to speak the truth, instead of spreading misinformed garbage. You should try it sometime.

If we are wrong about the Georgia laws, you should prove us wrong then.
    Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 30, 2020 at 22:01.

• fjlip's Avatar Jun 30, 2020 | 22:04 23 See above chart 89 police officers KILLED, now THAT is dam well unnecessary! Decisions made in seconds under ridiculous STRESS certainly can end in death, would you rather the police DIE or the one confronting/threatenening them? Reply With Quote
    Jul 1, 2020 | 21:47 24
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Searched and searched can’t find the source if it fact fiction or doctored.

Anyway here it is.

Name:  C01677F1-317F-4B42-A088-6AE813849753.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  21.3 KB
    Obviously only one Pink Floyd fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1fgCHvDNQ Reply With Quote