• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violence by far-right is among US’s most dangerous terrorist threats, study finds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one A5. You are regressing again to talking about me and providing no evidence to counter the evidence presented by CSIS. You dont have any I guess.

Let me repeat:

"When you are losing you seem to switch to talking about me. That's a sure sign you don't have much to say about the subject."

I did ask how are all these changes and concerns and awareness about racism are affecting you negatively? No answer. Yet. Flea beetle stepped up. Whats your excuse? Too busy, but not to busy to go on about me! LMAO

Did you miss the effective debating lesson too?

Do you think I am really a rabid marxist? LOL Probably anyone who is slightly to the left of you is a rabid marxist! Too funny. Too bad I am capitalist land owning farmer.

I expect you think Jason Kenney is a rabid Marxist too since he wants to develop a state run oil company.

Its a good thing you have your labels so you can avoid debating the actual issues or presenting any evidence.

Have a great Canada day. That is if you believe we should celebrate this great Country full of rabid Marxists! Hahahahahahah

Comment

You need to reread your posts, I already responded to your question, and you responded to it, in another thread.

One of the most important qualities of an effective debater is listening to and understanding one's opponent, so that the debater can respond on topic.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 1, 2020, 11:21.

Comment

Go ahead share your response again from a previous post. It will save us all going to look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Have a great Canada day. That is if you believe we should celebrate this great Country full of rabid Marxists! Hahahahahahah
          Click image for larger version

Name:	external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	769898.

Comment

Good one A5. You are regressing again to talking about me and providing no evidence to counter the evidence presented by CSIS. You dont have any I guess.

Let me repeat:

"When you are losing you seem to switch to talking about me. That's a sure sign you don't have much to say about the subject."

I did ask how are all these changes and concerns and awareness about racism are affecting you negatively? No answer. Yet. Flea beetle stepped up. Whats your excuse? Too busy, but not to busy to go on about me! LMAO

Did you miss the effective debating lesson too?

Do you think I am really a rabid marxist? LOL Probably anyone who is slightly to the left of you is a rabid marxist! Too funny. Too bad I am capitalist land owning farmer.

I expect you think Jason Kenney is a rabid Marxist too since he wants to develop a state run oil company.

Its a good thing you have your labels so you can avoid debating the actual issues or presenting any evidence.

You of all people are scolding about avoiding debating? You stab and run with the best of them.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
              You should care if you are credible. It speaks volumes to your character.
              I usually provide solid evidence from respected organizations to back up my opinions. Whats more credible than that?

You obviously don't agree with me and that's fine. I don't need your approval or your assessment of my credibility.

Comment

I usually provide solid evidence from respected organizations to back up my opinions. Whats more credible than that?

You obviously don't agree with me and that's fine. I don't need your approval or your assessment of my credibility.
                Like how you provided evidence how pointing a taser at a police officer doesn't warrant deadly force?

Comment

Regardless of whether the taser is considered a deadly weapon in Georgia we live under Canadian laws. The cop has already been charged with murder , So the DA must believe he committed murder and was in the wrong. So let’s wait and see what happens in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/20/former-atlanta-officer-charged-with-killing-rayshard-brooks-reprimanded-pointing-gun-car-2016/
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 1, 2020, 12:52.

Comment

Regardless of whether the taser is considered a deadly weapon in Georgia we live under Canadian laws. The cop has already been charged with murder , So the DA must believe he committed murder and was in the wrong. So let’s wait and see what happens in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/20/former-atlanta-officer-charged-with-killing-rayshard-brooks-reprimanded-pointing-gun-car-2016/
                    Interesting deflection. So now, Georgia police officers need to comply with Canadian laws?
                    This is as bizarre as the article you posted about Canadian criminal justice racism, which was entirely about US for profit prisons, and US history. But still, nothing tops your rant about Saskatchewan off shore oil drilling regulations.

Try using the word credibility in a sentence, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Comment

You of all people are scolding about avoiding debating? You stab and run with the best of them.
                      Perhaps this is why he ends every supposedly serious sentence with LOL, LMAO, HAHAHA, like a preteen girl on facebook would do, he can't keep a straight face while contradicting himself at every turn either?

Comment

Downplay not providing the evidence you “most always provide”. Keep twisting and turning.

I didn’t say he would or wouldn’t get convicted. That is up to the jury. But no evidence was provided to back up the statement you made that a taser isn’t considered a weapon to use deadly force against.

And who cares where we live? Has nothing to do with the incident. As stated before, a google search and 2 minutes of reading gets you the laws in the jurisdiction.

Give up your narrative that this is all about race. It was simply a cop defending himself against a criminal. You have been proven wrong many times already.

Comment

The Atlanta cop was charged with murder under Georgia law and fired. Do you Still think He did nothing wrong? And Do you think that we shouldn’t be concerned About how cops treat black and indigenous people? Because neither of you seem very concerned and are siding with the cops at every chance. I guess from this we know what your views on this issue you are. The cops can do no wrong and the blacks and indigenous people are to blame! If that’s not the case let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Interesting deflection. So now, Georgia police officers need to comply with Canadian laws?
                            This is as bizarre as the article you posted about Canadian criminal justice racism, which was entirely about US for profit prisons, and US history. But still, nothing tops your rant about Saskatchewan off shore oil drilling regulations.

Try using the word credibility in a sentence, I don't think it means what you think it means.
                            Nice try. But You missed the mark. The thread is about the increase in the far right terrorist threat in the US if you haven’t noticed. You have said nothing about the CSIS report. Try to stay focused.

And when you are not too busy tell us how you are negatively affected by all this attention to racism. Or are you going to keep hiding. Don't be shy. Flea came forth now its your turn.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 1, 2020, 13:45.

Comment

Downplay not providing the evidence you “most always provide”. Keep twisting and turning.

I didn’t say he would or wouldn’t get convicted. That is up to the jury. But no evidence was provided to back up the statement you made that a taser isn’t considered a weapon to use deadly force against.

And who cares where we live? Has nothing to do with the incident. As stated before, a google search and 2 minutes of reading gets you the laws in the jurisdiction.

Give up your narrative that this is all about race. It was simply a cop defending himself against a criminal. You have been proven wrong many times already.

Yeah he was fired and facing murder charges because he was just defending himself! Hahhahaha Really? The cops can do no wrong? Then we know whose side you are on and what you think of black people.

And we shouldn't be concerned about what happened to George Floyd and the several other cases of cops killing black people without a good reason?

And you are sure there is no systemic racism in the police departments either in Canada or the US?

Keep digging yourself a hole there flea.

Comment

Everybody is so bloody angry. What is any of this accomplishing?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...