• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to listen to experts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the last thing we need is to open up to the USA given their complete potential for disaster.

Comment

Biglentil, back on April 2nd, you posted the same graphic current to that day, with the following text:

96% Death Rate in cases with an outcome in the UK. #NotTheFlu
      I countered

I fail to see the point in posting such useless statistics. As noted before, it takes much longer to recover than it does to die, so at the beginning, this stat will be completely skewed. We test 100% of the really severe cases, and those that end in death, and test an unknown percentage of those who recover without hospitalisation or show no symptoms at all, you have a known number divided by a complete unknown variable, the result is also unknown, or the margin or error is massive. A couple of months from now, with everyone getting tested, go ahead and post such stats, right now, it is worse than useless.
      It has been more than a couple of months, so we are revisiting it. The recorded death rate is now at 9% of cases with an outcome. And still dropping for the reasons noted above. 9% is still really scary, even 0.26% is really scary. I wouldn't partake in an activity with a 1/4 percent chance it will kill me( do it once every day for slightly over a year, and statistically, it will kill you).

But, the alarmism from April about a 96% death rate was proven to be wrong by at least a factor of 10, or even as much as 370 times if 0.26% turns out to be correct when all is said and done. Yet you come back posting the same graphic contradicting what you posted in April, yet still using it to justify the same level of alarm? In a few more months, it will likely have dropped drastically again, as more cases have an outcome, we can revisit it again then.

I don't have a strong opinion on this either way. It certainly isn't a conspiracy or a hoax, but with the benefit of hindsight, the response was disproportionate to the threat. I fall somewhere in the middle.

Comment

I have flu shots yearly.

I’m best at 80 kg current playing weight is 103 kg over weight yeah obese no.

Supposedly I’m farmerfit whichmeans in good shape work hard all day but over weight.

Get flu maybe once every three years knocks the beejeebers out of me. Feel like death warmed up. New strains get me.

Had flu shot this year and doc said take It easy follow cv19 protocol. You get it 50/50 chance you won’t survive. Enough for me.

My missus has crap immune system he told her it would kill her.

So stuff written above ya well be correct but doc said cv19 “accelerates” death by natural causes.

Dunno just passing it on.

In my state/province still kinda strict two other states bit more lax she’s blown out last two weeks almost to point there going back to draconian measures. Again dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          That dam real data .....hmmmm lol

It will get sensord in 2 days
          Chuck will will come up with some kind of scientific 3 year study From a list of bonifide scientific leftists LOL
          A “model” , perhaps?

Comment

[QUOTE=dmlfarmer;456928]
            Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Oops

lol at Jazz. Well, you got the oops right. You see, most people do not die the moment they test positive. The disease progresses, as most disease do. Positive tests have been going up for over a week, hospitalizations are now starting to rise, and death rates will increase in the near future. Say weren't you predicting less than 30,000 deaths in US a while back? What happened? Or in your world is the current 122,000 deaths within your margin of error? So who should we be listening to Jazz or Folta?
            Maybe numbnuts shouldnt of went protesting shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people
            Thats when the “cause” lost a lot of people who can still think for themselves

Comment

I think we were doing just fine until protests got the blessing from our overlords
              Thousands of people from all over who none had any idea who the others were or where they came from , all of a sudden allowed to have zero respect for social distancing..... what could go wrong ??? Meanwhile the rest of us continued to practice safe Social distancing and followed the guidelines set out by those same overlords .
              Ahhhh the irony of it all .
              Such a strange mental state we live in

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Cases rising deaths dropping for 2 months. No death spike is coming.

Not novel, not deadly. 0.26% chance of death right on par with the flu.

San Diego, 300 deaths related to covid, only 26 pure covid deaths. Apply that ratio to the rest of the US.
                Just like when you said there won't even be 30,000 deaths in the US? Or HCQ was a cure? Or the orange bleach drinking buffoon was a stable genius? Or isolation doesn't work? That the models are wrong?

How is it possible that everything you post turns out to be completely wrong?

https://globalnews.ca/news/7107152/texas-surprise-birthday-coronavirus/ https://globalnews.ca/news/7107152/texas-surprise-birthday-coronavirus/

100% of the icu beds are full in Texas. Does this happen with the flu? Give it a couple weeks, the death numbers won't disappoint you as for some bizarre twisted reason you enjoy seeing people die needlessly.

Comment

What are you guys talking about? Joe Biden claims that 120,000,000 lives have been lost to Covid in the US.

Comment

If you are that easily led by the MSM there is no hope for you. Anyone can opt to lock themselves under the bed if you are still scared. Put CNN on and stay there until it safe enough for you. Get your trump hate on real good. Cause thats what its really about.

The world will go on and in about 5 months time, the virus will be gone too. Had dementia ridden Biden been president, you would have never even heard about it. He has probably already forgotten about it.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                      What are you guys talking about? Joe Biden claims that 120,000,000 lives have been lost to Covid in the US.
                      Probably a slip of the tongue 😴
                      Ole hair sniffer most likely distracted by the squirrels 🐿 in his head

Comment

Just a little sarcasm. Next time I'll label it as such.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                          Joe Biden couldn’t tell you his own name never mind covid deaths. He still thinks it’s 1984. When he was 70. Lol

Comment

Seems it's killing more small business owners then elderly and immune compromised in the US. Attached from Wall Street Journal

Comment

Comment

Killed more businesses than people. Good one experts.

The same experts who claimed having a protest riot was healthy but seeing your family was going to kill everyone.

And now they have bundled it all up for the ultimate trifecta of foolishness, climate change exacerbates the virus and the virus is racist.

If you trust these experts you are an idiot.
                                Last edited by jazz; Jun 26, 2020, 08:26.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.