• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Father’s Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father’s Day

Have a great day. Beetniks and new york here. I found a nice watered patch of lamb’s quarters and tasted them. They are great and today will make a salad. A fellow from Bangladesh brought seed for them. I think they taste way better than spinach. Try them.

Happy Father’s Day everyone. I’m hoping that everyone skipped that frost. Farma that temp guage has got to be wrong. Lowest I can see is 7C.

We eat lambs quarters here too. Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
      Happy Father’s Day everyone. I’m hoping that everyone skipped that frost. Farma that temp guage has got to be wrong. Lowest I can see is 7C.

We eat lambs quarters here too. Great!
      Happy Father's Day Dads.

Ache4acres. Check out the other thread I don't want to derail this one with weather comments.
      Indian Head.......

Comment

HFD dads!!
        Wife asked what I would like for Father’s Day, my quick response ... “good kids”. Been saying that every year, nothing changes. LMAO
        I’m kidding my kids are great, ya they are kids though .... we were once them too.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day and to any step dads as well. I am a step dad and have been well accepted by my step kids. Been told that I treat them better than their biological father. I feel very blessed!

Comment

Was blessed to get out this morning on Father’s Day ...

Happy Father’s Day to all of yous on here 👍

Dropped off a few fresh fillets for my Dad
            He can’t get out anymore and misses fresh fish . The smile said it all
            Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 21, 2020, 14:25.

Comment

Yes the BEST gift is visit, share, talk. Did that and the smiles are reward enough. Then visit grandson, best time spent anytime....at 2.5 years old, priceless.

Comment

Good luck to all Dads.
                We only get one time around.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day to all dads enjoy your day.

Comment

Happy Father's day, my Dad has been gone 7 yrs, miss him every day. I called a couple old timer neighbors that have sort of become my adopted fathers, and I think it really made their days.

As for the Lambs Quarters I assume leaves only? Smaller & younger? Gonna have to try that and have some friends over for salad, they feed me dandelions at their house so sounds like payback!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...