• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NS Shooter

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NS Shooter

Here is another story getting buried by our so called journalists. Should be front page news and skippy and his RCMP lackey should be on the hotseat. I am not a fan of mcleans but they actually did some investigations for once.

Remember this was a guy with his own replicate police car and uniform. No doesn't sound fishy at all. And we got a gun ban for this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	779409
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 20, 2020, 09:35.

So what is the theory?it is a long
    Way around to conjure a conspiracy
    To take guns.
    There would have to be a lot better
    Stories than what happened in this case.

If there is anything to it the RCMP
    Would have some explaining to do

Comment

That’s an interesting article, I didn’t know police paid those kinds of cash transactions for services.

Comment

Shocker an agent of the state. Cop car not a replica. #MKultra Remember the reports that he was in custody. Even initially reported to be executed. The state is desperate to bury this story. If the public only new the truth.
        Last edited by biglentil; Jun 20, 2020, 11:02.

Comment

Not just anybody can withdraw large cash from Brinks, or skirt FINTRAC

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            That’s an interesting article, I didn’t know police paid those kinds of cash transactions for services.
            Yes it is interesting. That’s a big chunk of change . Maclean’s most likely about to be labeled something and then either censored heavily or shut down for running this article and investigative journalism. Interesting to see if this is truly the other side of the story or not .
            I too wonder if this will be on CTV or CBC ?

Comment

This is an interesting story as well ...

Truth is murky in times like this .

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Not just anybody can withdraw large cash from Brinks, or skirt FINTRAC
                $475,000 in cash is significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  $475,000 in cash is significant.
                  Maybe in NS, but in Alberta that's just walking around money.🤑

Comment

Given what the world has become why would a cop try to apprehend anyone or respond to a call, if the situation turns out to be trouble they are in a no win situation, get beat up or killed or have to defend their action in court.

I have had enough of all the leftest and the crap they are spewing... wow what the mess liberal minded people have created. They will be the first ones calling for help.

Comment

Anne McLellan has dropped out of leading the NS shooting inquiry, claiming she cannot make the time commitment. (CP)

Really? Or does she want no part of a massive coverup? Or is she just not for sale?

Who can replace her?

Ooooh, now there's a plum job for Ralphie! He's likely still for sale!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...