• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Commercials

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Commercials

Manitoba Beef Producers have and excellent commercial running on TV. Shows a cow calf producer talking about his family farm history, showing his herd, along with talking about introducing native flowers for his honey bees. Cow calf producers are still basically family farms, great to see!

Save on Foods also has a good commercial showing all aspects of farming. Great job of showing where the food we eat actually comes from. Way to go Darrel Jones!

Good on both of them!

They should also post how much money the cows or grain was worth over the years and how much the supermarket is charging for those products. How bad the programs have failed farmers ranchers. How many less farmers their are. How many more Chinese and other foreign and non farmer entities own the land and more and more farmers are becoming slaves to the high land rents. How trade deals are for the grain companies and processors more than anything.

I ll stop there because rhe baseball bat is too close to the computer.

Comment

Wheels that wouldn't be a commercial, but rather thick hard covered book or a Thesis from a University Grad student.

In this case both of these commercial are very positive as far as I'm concerned compared to the A+W commercial everybody on Agriville was bitching about!

Anything to educate the general public regarding who produces their food and the people behind it!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Manitoba Beef Producers have and excellent commercial running on TV. Shows a cow calf producer talking about his family farm history, showing his herd, along with talking about introducing native flowers for his honey bees. Cow calf producers are still basically family farms, great to see!

Save on Foods also has a good commercial showing all aspects of farming. Great job of showing where the food we eat actually comes from. Way to go Darrel Jones!

Good on both of them!
        I’ve seen the save on commercial but a link for the Manitoba beef one would be great if someone knows it that would be great. Tried looking it up unsuccessfully.

McDonald’s does some really good ones too

Comment

I like the beef ads. But watching the chicken and egg producer ads make me barf, no better than watching govt union ads.

Comment

Harveys has a great commercial talking up Canadian beef and showing Black Angus herds.

Mcdonalds dropped fake meat off it's menu this week. I have never tried a fake burger so I never help their cause.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Harveys has a great commercial talking up Canadian beef and showing Black Angus herds.

Mcdonalds dropped fake meat off it's menu this week. I have never tried a fake burger so I never help their cause.
              Capitalism is a democracy. You vote with your wallet especially if you don’t like the product or service.

P.S. I don’t why someone would buy the fake when the real thing is on the same menu?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...