• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if this will hit msm ?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if this will hit msm ?????

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1272869065929961472

Most likely not , does not fit the narrative right now

Sad part is regardless of race , gender , age there is a segment of society that will behave like this if they feel they will not face any repercussions..... wether it be cops or normal citizens. This will be the end result of a lawless society.
    Let’s all hope it does not end up that way . Defunding police is not the answer

Comment

Yup no coverage at all ... thought so
      Even no comments from the protesters on here
      Did not fit narrative of the day I guess

Comment

Hardly ever look at attachments. It's deplorable Furrow, but there's way to many punk asses out there, from all back grounds in society. *****s are what they are!

Have fun fishing, but you do realize the real Pickerel lakes are in Manitoba!

Comment

These cowardly acts should lead to prison time. Interesting to see how the bleeding hearts on Agriville justify this?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            These cowardly acts should lead to prison time. Interesting to see how the bleeding hearts on Agriville justify this?
            Let me guess - she was white and flaunting her privilege.

He was disadvantaged because - well because of the color of his skin.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.