• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking the law: How the state weaponizes an unjust criminal justice system

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevinglyfos View Post
    Here is what they did they took accountability away that does nothing to cure the problem.wake the hell up people just have to cure there own problems.they have plenty of funding! I know a RCMP in a dry reservation he says it’s boring there is no criminal activity image that !! Think of cures instead of calling out rasist rasist getting very sick of that word .defunding police seriously !!
    Agree 100%
    Your post explains the vast vast majority of issues here and the US .
    No one want to look at the cause , just blame everyone else in society for their problems.
    Goes for any sex , race whatever

Comment

There is a pile of immigrants in this area that came here with nothing in recent years . Serbians , Philippines and many others . What they brought with them was a work ethic and a positive attitude and the vast majority have been very successful. The job opportunities were here for the picking long before the vast majority came here.
      Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 14, 2020, 16:05.

Comment

...interesting relevant twitter thread

https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/1271211877675134976 https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/1271211877675134976

Comment

just blame everyone else in society for their problems.

There actually ARE EVIL bastards to blame! Billionaires, politicians and MEDIA! What a MESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssYiNRNnHk&feature=share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssYiNRNnHk&feature=share

Comment

The media and politics have definitely kicked the bee hive and the swarms are agitated.
            Looking back at all of this a year or two from now will be interesting

Comment

Making sure indigenous children have good health care, education, job training, recreation programs, mental health programs is not throwing money away. It is an investment that will pay dividends for us all. Surely we can provide a good housing, clean water, good social programs and an equal opportunity to succeed. So far we have failed.

But I know I am not going to convince many of you to change your mind because you have already decided that first nations are responsible for all their own problems! LOL

But that is not a surprise coming from mostly white conservative minded voters who see first nations as an enemy or a liability and are mostly interested in self serving tax cuts and taking care of their own.

I have a solution, give first nations a share in the resource revenue from their ancestral lands. Since they handed over a lot of their traditional lands for small uneconomic reserves and a racist indian act and were subjected to cultural genocide, residential school and other abuses, let them have self government and fund their own lives based on resource revenue. The reserves that have some resource revenue often have much better standards of living, surprise surprise.

How would you feel if immigrants came into your country, took over control and divided up your traditional lands with little compensation? Well that's what happened when Europeans arrived in most of the Americas.

So what happened to the property rights of first nations? Apparently they don't matter! Property rights only matter when you are white and of European ancestry! LOL

Let the mud flinging begin! Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Making sure indigenous children have good health care, education, job training, recreation programs, mental health programs is not throwing money away. It is an investment that will pay dividends for us all. Surely we can provide a good housing, clean water, good social programs and an equal opportunity to succeed. So far we have failed.

But I know I am not going to convince many of you to change your mind because you have already decided that first nations are responsible for all their own problems! LOL

But that is not a surprise coming from mostly white conservative minded voters who see first nations as an enemy or a liability and are mostly interested in self serving tax cuts and taking care of their own.

I have a solution, give first nations a share in the resource revenue from their ancestral lands. Since they handed over a lot of their traditional lands for small uneconomic reserves and a racist indian act and were subjected to cultural genocide, residential school and other abuses, let them have self government and fund their own lives based on resource revenue. The reserves that have some resource revenue often have much better standards of living, surprise surprise.

How would you feel if immigrants came into your country, took over control and divided up your traditional lands with little compensation? Well that's what happened when Europeans arrived in most of the Americas.

So what happened to the property rights of first nations? Apparently they don't matter! Property rights only matter when you are white and of European ancestry! LOL

Well run for office with your solutions and see how you make out .
                No time for mud slinging, not worth the effort
                3 days rain coming , got crop to look after

Comment

What do I have to do with the issue at hand? So if you disagree explain why. And how would you know what it is like to be black or indigenous?

Its obvious why you were stopped so many time. Because you were a trouble maker! hahahhah
                  Yes , absolutely i was
                  It had nothing to do with race

Comment

Its impossible , but definetely whats needed
                    Too many crooked chiefs , band councillors , etc
                    The money never gets to the people that need it
                    Just add up the money given and look how average person lives on reserves

Comment

I think I would welcome it.

-guaranteed Tax free cheque every month
                      -brand new house for $5000
                      -each of my kids, grandkids, and beyond would get $100,000 tax free when they turn 18
                      -myself, my children, my grandchildren, and beyond could work tax free for the rest of our lives.
                      -my children, and beyond would get a free education

I could probably be back to where I am now in a generation, and would grow infinitely from there with no income tax. WIN, WIN!
                      Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 15, 2020, 09:38.

Comment

Well that take over as you put it came with a 10,000 yr advancement in technology didn't it now? And none of it was denied to them. Not as one sided as you like to make out.

If a neighbor moved in beside you and started flying spaceships, you wouldn't pop over the fence to take a look at that? Or just hide in your house?

Comment

We have been through this before. They have received, and continue to receive more than enough money for these programs. It is the people divvying this money out that are causing the problems. They are keeping it for themselves instead of putting it into the designated programs.

As far as healthcare and mental health? Any time I go to the Clinic or ER, there are white people, black people, and indigenous people in the waiting room. So you are saying that I am not receiving proper health care either?

They have access to the same education system as my kids do as well. They also have their own schools. They actually have more access to education than my kids do. Same goes for Job training and recreation programs.

Comment

Nooooo, you don’t blame whitey at all. Hahaha. Who is the one generalizing about a segment of the population?

Which resources do you propose?
                            Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 15, 2020, 11:14.

Comment

I think the Indians have it pretty good, we pulled them out of the Stone Age, the only ones that are are starved and uneducated are the ones that choose to do so

Comment

Yikes. Where do you start with dumb ass racist people like TSIPP?

TSIPP may live in the technological 21st century, but he thinks like someone from the stone age.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...