• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diesel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diesel

I filled up my diesel tank the other day and paid 56 a litre this farm fuel and then I drove to town and see diesel advertised at the pump for 99 cents a litre I would think that is a hell of a mark up on fuel those gas station make almost 40 cent a litre I think farm fuel rebate is 6 cents. Or am I missing something.

Originally posted by tubs View Post
    I filled up my diesel tank the other day and paid 56 a litre this farm fuel and then I drove to town and see diesel advertised at the pump for 99 cents a litre I would think that is a hell of a mark up on fuel those gas station make almost 40 cent a litre I think farm fuel rebate is 6 cents. Or am I missing something.
    Sask is $.12 rebate for dyed diesel, them maybe 2-4 cents volume discount
    yea its a screwing

Comment

59.9 here... infamous Co-op.....pay for your dividends upfront. 7% off 59.9 is about 4.2 cents....so 55.7ish.

Problem is they retain a portion of the dividends until your equity cap is reached.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        ****ing coop is the highest price !

Federated can **** off !
        Better have a Snickers, you're not yourself tonight

Comment

Co-op is using my retained dividends to pay gold plated employee pensions! Sarcasm*

Comment

Federated can stuff their "dividend".

Either be competitive up front, or get out of the way, but damn it drives me nuts when you pay extra for chemical or fuel, but they tell you, "but when you get your dividend cheque next spring itll work out to the same as the competition".

Why would I wait till april of next year to get 1/2 the so called dividend back while they tie the other half up in equity?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
              1 percent on seed, chemical fert

A few percent on fuel

Credit card gives more !
              Usually 4% + on fuel.

Comment

How are the prices??

Comment

Get a federated coop cardlock card and they don’t take the dividend off. Just your local coop does.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    Better have a Snickers, you're not yourself tonight
                    Should never put the Mars bar beside the snickers and grab in the dark. Nothing good happens.

Comment

Most dyed diesel doesn’t get charged the efen carbon tax

Comment

Lucky us the price is 70 cents here and we filled one tank today. Only an hour from the refinery and lots of crude is pumped out under my feet by outfits that are broke or bankrupt. Some middle man is sure making a killing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...