• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did all you law abiding Gun owners get one?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did all you law abiding Gun owners get one?

From the RCMP, a friendly reminder...

Click image for larger version

Name:	RCMP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	779395

Yesterday.

Comment

Last week for me.

Didn’t I read that the last deranged gunman out east obtained all five guns illegally .................

Wonder if the criminals got the same letter?

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
        Last week for me.

Didn’t I read that the last deranged gunman out east obtained all five guns illegally .................

Wonder if the criminals got the same letter?
        Chuckie is going to come on here and say that is like weather vs climate don’tcha know.

Comment

Everyone with a PAL is receiving this lately, criminals don’t get letters of course.

Good thing Trudeau and Bill Blair’s gun grab is being challenged in court by several provinces and groups.

Comment

About a week ago it went right into the garbage. Like everything from the liberals its total crap.

Comment

I wonder if these fine citizens got their letter ..

Nah , most likely not

Comment

The liberals continue to struggle with governance.

They are just under qualified at all levels.

Comment

Would there be support and participation in a coordinated effort of replying with the message that we will not be bullied into compliance with an unlawful and ineffective measure?

That we are not the problem, but rather illegal smugglers and gangs?

Wonder what the effect would be is they were to receive a couple thousand letters saying "NO, we will not comply"?

Send it to the RCMP, PM Sock Puppet Jackboots and your own MP. maybe deliver it by hand, in person, like 100 at a time to the RCMP desk and your MP as well.

Amnesty is for those who have done wrong, not for law abiding farmers, hunters and sport shooters.

What a bunch of damned, useless, fools in this dictatorship, right to the top.

Please respond if you are willing to kick this thing off.

Comment

Where was everyone when his party was using OICs for this type of thing over the decades?
                    Sell into the States. It's gonna pass.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...