• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pause ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pause ....

Anyone else see the awkward reaction from Trudeau. It’s like he is completely baked .
    More and more he true colours are showing
    And yes .. Trump bad . Lol

Looked like a planted question and a staged response to me. More drama from the drama teacher. It's like we're living in some weird world where the dictator has everything planned and canned to manipulate the populace. That would never be true would it?

Comment

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

Checking with the BOSS in his ear piece...Click image for larger version

Name:	****ers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	769770

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
          .......too late! Waaaay too late!!!!

Comment

I thought maybe it was a staged question as well, but then I got to thinking if that was the case he would have had an already prepared answer and would not have had to pause. He might have paused for dramatic effect as to make himself seem deep and thoughtful, but not for 21 seconds, that is an eternity in the world of audio and visual. If you watch the video and pause it a little bit, he genuinely looks stoned and I have seen enough people baked over the years to know. His hair is getting long, his beard a bit scruffy, he is starting to look and sound like Shaggy off of Scooby Doo. What other leader has holed himself up in his house for 3 months and only come out at daybreak for a few minutes? The more and more i think about this something is afoot with him and we are not being told the true story, and that irks me. If the world wants to end racism and discrimination then start by telling us the truth, and treating us all as equals, no special considerations when in the justice system because you had a tough upbringing, no special treatment because you are protesting, if you are breaking the law when you are doing it then your arrested and charged. If you have had a repeated history of abuse and brutality while doing your job you should have been fired and charged earlier. The biggest promoter of racism and discrimination is to practice divisive and identity politics and that is the number one play in our governments playbook. Enough of my rant this morning better go check for flea beetles.

Comment

He still can't adjust to the fact that he now has a basic dictatorship without a shot being fired. A little chinese flu and done deal.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...