• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pm Hiccup

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm Hiccup

If you want to start your day with some humour. Please watch skippy hiccup his way through his speech from the cottage today. Nearly blew coffee from my nose.

I just want to see/hear the clip of ol' Blackie justifying/explaining again his wearing of blackface, while at the same time telling Canadians how "we all have to do better" with race relations !

I didn't hear the MSM play that clip once yesterday, on the radio.

Comment

Ole blackface telling the rest of us we can do better ???
      That’s typical liberal grandstanding...
      But I guess he has absolutely nothing intelligent to say so , stick to the program
      Kinda like pouting to others about having pre conceived views yet they do the same thing lol.
      Ah well it’s entertaining at times 😂
      Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 2, 2020, 10:08.

Comment

And the grope issue. Somehow it was a learning experience for all of us, not a lost election for him. And people buy this? See other thread about why ppl believe in climate forecasts.

Comment

If your a political left elitist you are allowed to view things differently, especially if your from the Laureates

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
            I just want to see/hear the clip of ol' Blackie justifying/explaining again his wearing of blackface, while at the same time telling Canadians how "we all have to do better" with race relations !

I didn't hear the MSM play that clip once yesterday, on the radio.
            Have you done better ? Are you a saint? Have you ever done anything you later were ashamed of? I have. But it does not mean we can't learn.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Ole blackface telling the rest of us we can do better ???
              That’s typical liberal grandstanding...
              But I guess he has absolutely nothing intelligent to say so , stick to the program
              Kinda like pouting to others about having pre conceived views yet they do the same thing lol.
              Ah well it’s entertaining at times 😂
              I think the correct terms is liberal "gaslighting" - doing wrong, and then making the innocent one or more other innocents, feel it it's their fault.

Blame-casting, projection, etc.

All to draw the attention away from their own wrong-doing.

Common in children, reprehensible in adults. A undeniable characteristic of narcissism.

Which absolutely describes the one occupying the PMO.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Have you done better ? Are you a saint? Have you ever done anything you later were ashamed of? I have. But it does not mean we can't learn.
              A pretty good example of gaslighting right there.

Thank you aggie, you perform so well on demand, LOL!
              Last edited by burnt; Jun 2, 2020, 10:16.

Comment

I need to watch his response to a cbc reporter this morning again. Reporter wanted him to take a position on trumps handling of the riots. Skippy had a 10 to 15 second deer in the headlights moment. I was beginning to think that would be the last question cbc could ask for a while. Skippy comes back with a huge speech on racism in english and french. Just when I thought the cbc had asked a very awkward question It began to appear as a setup. I have never seen skippy think in the moment that well before. He had to be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                  I need to watch his response to a cbc reporter this morning again. Reporter wanted him to take a position on trumps handling of the riots. Skippy had a 10 to 15 second deer in the headlights moment. I was beginning to think that would be the last question cbc could ask for a while. Skippy comes back with a huge speech on racism in english and french. Just when I thought the cbc had asked a very awkward question It began to appear as a setup. I have never seen skippy think in the moment that well before. He had to be prepared.
                  Probably just waiting for the earpiece to cut in and give him an answer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.