Pm Hiccup

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Pm Hiccup

Jun 2, 2020 | 09:13 1 If you want to start your day with some humour. Please watch skippy hiccup his way through his speech from the cottage today. Nearly blew coffee from my nose. Reply With Quote
Jun 2, 2020 | 09:23 2 I just want to see/hear the clip of ol' Blackie justifying/explaining again his wearing of blackface, while at the same time telling Canadians how "we all have to do better" with race relations !

I didn't hear the MSM play that clip once yesterday, on the radio. Reply With Quote
Jun 2, 2020 | 09:47 3 Ole blackface telling the rest of us we can do better ???
That’s typical liberal grandstanding...
But I guess he has absolutely nothing intelligent to say so , stick to the program
Kinda like pouting to others about having pre conceived views yet they do the same thing lol.
Ah well it’s entertaining at times 😂
Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 2, 2020 at 10:08.
Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 2, 2020 | 10:05 4 And the grope issue. Somehow it was a learning experience for all of us, not a lost election for him. And people buy this? See other thread about why ppl believe in climate forecasts. Reply With Quote
    Jun 2, 2020 | 10:12 5 If your a political left elitist you are allowed to view things differently, especially if your from the Laureates Reply With Quote
    Jun 2, 2020 | 10:14 6
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverdam View Post
    I just want to see/hear the clip of ol' Blackie justifying/explaining again his wearing of blackface, while at the same time telling Canadians how "we all have to do better" with race relations !

    I didn't hear the MSM play that clip once yesterday, on the radio.
    Have you done better ? Are you a saint? Have you ever done anything you later were ashamed of? I have. But it does not mean we can't learn. Reply With Quote
    Jun 2, 2020 | 10:14 7
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Ole blackface telling the rest of us we can do better ???
    That’s typical liberal grandstanding...
    But I guess he has absolutely nothing intelligent to say so , stick to the program
    Kinda like pouting to others about having pre conceived views yet they do the same thing lol.
    Ah well it’s entertaining at times 😂
    I think the correct terms is liberal "gaslighting" - doing wrong, and then making the innocent one or more other innocents, feel it it's their fault.

    Blame-casting, projection, etc.

    All to draw the attention away from their own wrong-doing.

    Common in children, reprehensible in adults. A undeniable characteristic of narcissism.

    Which absolutely describes the one occupying the PMO.



    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Have you done better ? Are you a saint? Have you ever done anything you later were ashamed of? I have. But it does not mean we can't learn.
    A pretty good example of gaslighting right there.

    Thank you aggie, you perform so well on demand, LOL!
    Last edited by burnt; Jun 2, 2020 at 10:16.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jun 2, 2020 | 10:29 8 I need to watch his response to a cbc reporter this morning again. Reporter wanted him to take a position on trumps handling of the riots. Skippy had a 10 to 15 second deer in the headlights moment. I was beginning to think that would be the last question cbc could ask for a while. Skippy comes back with a huge speech on racism in english and french. Just when I thought the cbc had asked a very awkward question It began to appear as a setup. I have never seen skippy think in the moment that well before. He had to be prepared. Reply With Quote
    Jun 2, 2020 | 10:35 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I need to watch his response to a cbc reporter this morning again. Reporter wanted him to take a position on trumps handling of the riots. Skippy had a 10 to 15 second deer in the headlights moment. I was beginning to think that would be the last question cbc could ask for a while. Skippy comes back with a huge speech on racism in english and french. Just when I thought the cbc had asked a very awkward question It began to appear as a setup. I have never seen skippy think in the moment that well before. He had to be prepared.
    Probably just waiting for the earpiece to cut in and give him an answer. Reply With Quote