• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CV19 is this BS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV19 is this BS

Fact fiction-fudged figures Or what?

Why is Canada avoiding scrutiny?

Australia population 25 mill 100 deaths, Canada population 35 million 7294 deaths?

Been on social media here today.

I did ask fact fiction Bodlgie numbers.

We went hard fast sledgehammer to crack a egg scenario.

A parts guy we know well was telling us about a friend of his who died of heart failure and the family cremated him. However the cause of death was changed by the hospital to Covid and the family did not find out about this until after the cremation when they got the death certificate. Apparently his life insurance doesn’t cover “pandemics” and the hospital receives an extra payment for “Covid” deaths. I smell a lawsuit but how do you prove anything after the fact?

More people will die from all the cancelled surgeries and tests not performed than Covid and it’s not even on anyone’s radar.

Mallee could the fact it hit in your summer season been beneficial to slowing its spread compared to us? Only now is it kinda getting warm-ish on the tundra up here.

Comment

Really dunno re summer season etc but look at Brazil ain’t working there.

That was my point woodland are Canada’s figures fudged. But cut em in half still high,or is it Australia went full throttle after about 2 weeks as did New Zealand they went harder.

Comment

There was a good story in Macleans over the weekend detailing how our government completely dropped the ball on the WuFlu:

https://www.macleans.ca/society/health/how-canada-has-bungled-the-covid-19-endgame/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=F acebook&fbclid=IwAR30-V-sz_OHUOVyFKSq1LhHNWmHsR_4W8T-dktcHfpwqrG9gC1Ouo7nQyY#Echobox=1590957893 Canada Dropped the Ball

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
          There was a good story in Macleans over the weekend detailing how our government completely dropped the ball on the WuFlu:

https://www.macleans.ca/society/health/how-canada-has-bungled-the-covid-19-endgame/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=F acebook&fbclid=IwAR30-V-sz_OHUOVyFKSq1LhHNWmHsR_4W8T-dktcHfpwqrG9gC1Ouo7nQyY#Echobox=1590957893 Canada Dropped the Ball
          Thanks, excellent article, if Mallee reads it I think his questions will be answered. Latest Angus Reid poll puts the popularity of the Premiers of Ontario and Quebec fairly high. I find this interesting with the abysmal death, infection and testing rates in those 2 provinces. But let’s be realistic most Canadians think Justin Trudeau is doing a good job. This article points out that Canada’s results per capita aren’t much better than the US, that is a rude awakening imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            Thanks, excellent article, if Mallee reads it I think his questions will be answered. Latest Angus Reid poll puts the popularity of the Premiers of Ontario and Quebec fairly high. I find this interesting with the abysmal death, infection and testing rates in those 2 provinces. But let’s be realistic most Canadians think Justin Trudeau is doing a good job. This article points out that Canada’s results per capita aren’t much better than the US, that is a rude awakening imo.
            If you look at the death rate in Quebec alone, they have one of the highest Covid death rates in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              If you look at the death rate in Quebec alone, they have one of the highest Covid death rates in the world.
              Still 5% positive for tests reported yesterday in Quebec. Ways to go yet. Quebec will likely overtake Italy today for deaths/million

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Shhh , no reality facts just bad USA stuff only please lol

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                  A parts guy we know well was telling us about a friend of his who died of heart failure and the family cremated him. However the cause of death was changed by the hospital to Covid and the family did not find out about this until after the cremation when they got the death certificate. Apparently his life insurance doesn’t cover “pandemics” and the hospital receives an extra payment for “Covid” deaths. I smell a lawsuit but how do you prove anything after the fact?

More people will die from all the cancelled surgeries and tests not performed than Covid and it’s not even on anyone’s radar.

Mallee could the fact it hit in your summer season been beneficial to slowing its spread compared to us? Only now is it kinda getting warm-ish on the tundra up here.
                  I wouldnt put much faith in your friends story, people make shit up to make it sound good. Only part I can say for certain is wrong is the life insurance comment. There can be no exclusion for pandemics in a life policy, act doesnt allow for that.

Comment

From the Macleans article:

Which leaves only one pragmatic and potentially affordable option: the federal government must intervene to bend the curve and stanch the bleeding: of lives, of money, of the macroeconomy surging into extreme recession

OMG, we should give this federal government MORE power? I don't think so, Tim.

Comment

Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                        There can be no exclusion for pandemics in a life policy, act doesnt allow for that.
                        Thanks for that. I should’ve researched that as I’m worth more $$ dead than alive. 😉

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                            Still 5% positive for tests reported yesterday in Quebec. Ways to go yet. Quebec will likely overtake Italy today for deaths/million
                            talk about keebek not permitted , talk about ontario instead*

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              talk about keebek not permitted , talk about ontario instead*
                              Keebek is special , like other areas ... velvet gloves only please

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.