• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops are gonna start a war.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism, climate change, you sure like a rallying label.

Comment

Stop making up scenarios to justify the crime Stanley committed. Stanley never indicated anything close to what you are suggesting in his statement. He fired shots in the air. Most of the party ran away. Boushie was in the vehicle. He pointed a gun at his head while trying to turn off the key. Self defense in this case does not stand up to scrutiny.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Racism, climate change, you sure like a rallying label.
        And you are likely on the wrong side of both issues. Do you think the cops did nothing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Defending your home where your family reside is not property. Period.

At what point did you think it would be approproate for mr stanley to defend himeself? When he was bound and gagged and his wife being brutalized or worse.

Please indicate the approproate moment for defense of your own person to begin.

This was a home invasion.
          Absolute bullshit. Stanley's provided no evidence of a home invasion. Driving into yard is not a home invasion under the law.

So if I see someone drive into my yard and suspect they are stealing something I am allowed to start shooting? Shoot first ask questions later? "It was a home invasion officer, I shot in self defence"! LOL
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 7, 2020, 09:54.

Comment

That policeman broke the law regardless of color.
            I did not say racism does not exist.
            You are always on a particular side of any issue. Do you have original thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Absolute bullshit. Stanley's provided no evidence of a home invasion. Driving into yard is not a home invasion under the law.
              Your farm yard is your homestead according to the dominion lands act.

No different than approaching someone in their city driveway with unknown intent and with armed purpose just like those kids did.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                That policeman broke the law regardless of color.
                I did not say racism does not exist.
                You are always on a particular side of any issue. Do you have original thoughts?
                So do you assume everyone shares your particular point of view?

Comment

So if I see someone drive into my yard and suspect they are stealing something I am allowed to start shooting? Shoot first ask questions later? "It was a home invasion officer, I shot in self defence"! LOL
                  Don't be obtuse, play the situation out accurately and stop leaving out relevant facts.

Had an officer stopped those kids on the highway and the same events played out, the same result would have probably occurred.

Comment

So how do we 'fix' racism.
                    My first camp job, the loader operator would always show up on Sunday afternoon sore as hell and hair missing after a night in the clink. Steely eyed grey haired Sargeant was native.
                    Operator wasn't a red haired white guy. He was a drunken a--hole.

Your as guilty of perpetuating the need for labels as any KKK.

Comment

Your farm yard is your homestead according to the dominion lands act.

No different than approaching someone in their city driveway with unknown intent and with armed purpose just like those kids did.
                      The Stanley's statement said they hopped on ATV. Where did the Stanleys say they pointed a gun or fired a shot? No where!

You are making up a scenario to justify Stanley's actions.

Comment

They already have the solution. Defund the police and let the community police itself.

Hence the reason firearms sales in the US have skyrocketed especially in liberal cities like LA.

Comment

Don't be obtuse, play the situation out accurately and stop leaving out relevant facts.

Had an officer stopped those kids on the highway and the same events played out, the same result would have probably occurred.
                          Another scenario? You live in a fantasy world! Try to deal with the facts as presented in the statements. LOL

Comment

The Stanley's statement said they hopped on ATV. Where did the Stanleys say they pointed a gun or fired a shot? No where!

You are making up a scenario to justify Stanley's actions.
                            Too bad the court reported wasn't here to read back the actual deposition to you. But its easy now to revise the details isn't it? Just like the MSM did at the time.

Comment

They already have the solution. Defund the police and let the community police itself.

Hence the reason firearms sales in the US have skyrocketed especially in liberal cities like LA.
                              That will solve the problem with racism! LOL You live in a fantasy world.

Comment

Too bad the court reported wasn't here to read back the actual deposition to you. But its easy now to revise the details isn't it? Just like the MSM did at the time.
                                Show us in the statement where the Stanley's say there was a gun pointed or fired.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...