• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops are gonna start a war.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t convict the cop Just yet, if someone recorded a video of Gerold Stanley that fateful day we would all think he was guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      Don’t convict the cop Just yet, if someone recorded a video of Gerold Stanley that fateful day we would all think he was guilty.
      What a ****in load of shit you are spewing
      Maybe they will come to your yard next
      Lets not lose sight of the fact that he was fixing a fence in his own yard
      To *** bad there wasnt a video of them trying to mow his wife down
      Maybe is but the public wouldnt be allowed to see it
      What a fu ckin joke

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
        Interesting past the guy killed in USA 5 stints in prison, held pregnant white woman at gunpoint said was gonna kill her baby then her, meth and fentanyl in his system, before his arrest spitting at police saying he had cv19, criminal record as long as your arm. Doesn’t make anything right but none of this comes out. Resisted arrest on the sad day the incident occurred,
        .All this has thrown USA world into turmoil

Ps non of the above justifies what happened.
        Excellent post . The other side of the story not being told .

Comment

What I’m trying to say was, I think mr Stanley was innocent, many the cop that was kneeling on mr Floyd’s neck had a good reason to be doing so.

Maybe you need to calm down and reread my post.

Comment

Too many cops and very little moral fabric. Who the h could do something like that to another human? Stanley was scared, his family was threatened. They were alone against who knows what. I am sure he never intended to kill anyone. But 3-4 cops holding down an unarmed, hand-cuffed guy and possibly collapsing his windpipe with the knee for 8.9 minutes until his victim’s body was lifeless. Apples and oranges. The police trainers should be punished as well as other cases are surfacing where this seems to be acceptable practice. Sickening!

Comment

The people needed the previous 30 minutes before the video...is there one? Body cams I guess, will soon be law in Canada...Turdo gears or Butt gears turning or Soros dictating the next law.

Comment

Mr Floyd was ramped up on fentanyl and meth, had a bad heart probably from years of drug use.
                Restraining some people shortly after using some drugs is like holding down superman, one cop can’t do it alone.

Comment

Convicted of robbing a pregnant woman, with a gun at her abdomen, real fine individual for sainthood.

Comment

I’m not real happy with what went down but if your gonna live like a thug you’ll probably die like a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                      What I’m trying to say was, I think mr Stanley was innocent, many the cop that was kneeling on mr Floyd’s neck had a good reason to be doing so.

Maybe you need to calm down and reread my post.
                      ok , calmed down now
                      just sick of everyone talking about gerry when they have no idea what happened
                      i spent a lot of time with him as kids , was one of the quietest , kept to himself kinda guy i ever knew
                      then guys like chuck compare george floyd to gerry stanley
                      these lying bastards came into his yard and together with msn ruined his and his families lives for fixing his fence in his own yard . i am tired of the bullshit of these self centred whining pricks . hopefully they go to their yards next
                      Last edited by Guest; Jun 6, 2020, 21:33.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        ok , calmed down now
                        i spent a lot of time with him as kids , was one of the quietest , kept to himself kinda guy i ever knew
                        these lying bastards came into his yard and together with msn ruined his and his families lives for fixing his fence in his own yard . i am tired of the bullshit of these self centred whining pricks . hopefully they go to their yards next
                        Do you think Trudeau did the right thing by abolishing the peremptory challenges subsequent to the trial conclusion?

Comment

There is a long list of cops and citizens who got away with killing black people and first nations people during arrests or other encounters . Racists police brutality is nothing new. Its ingrained in the history of the US and Canada.

What's new is it is being caught on video and broadcast to the world.

"Boushie was a resident of the Cree Red Pheasant First Nation. After getting a flat tire, he and four friends had driven to a farmhouse near Biggar, Saskatchewan, owned by Gerald Stanley. They had been drinking and had earlier tried to break into a truck at another farm. One of the group tried to start an ATV on the property and their SUV crashed into one of Stanley’s cars. Stanley reacted by retrieving a handgun from his shed and firing two warning shots into the air to scare the group off his property. He then approached the SUV, with Boushie in the driver's seat. When he reached the driver's window, his gun discharged. Boushie was shot in the neck just below the ear and died instantly. Stanley's defence claimed the shot was an accident and that a third round loaded into the magazine was fired, yet failed to detonate, precipitating a hang fire.[2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Colten_Boushie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Colten_Boushie

Stanley reached into the vehicle to turn off the key? That is hardly the action of man who is threatened and acts in self defense. The hang fire defense is remotely possible but unlikely. More likely Stanley pulled the trigger by accident or on purpose.

I don't see anywhere in the criminal code where it is allowed to shoot anyone for committing a property crime. Stanley ruined his own life by taking the law into his own hands.

On facebook, a farmer group supported Stanley and justified the killing because of the alleged crimes of Boushie and company. One RM councillor in SK said the only mistake was to leave any witnesses! He resigned in disgrace.

Brad Wall spoke against all the hate filled racism. Wall wrote a post to Facebook Sunday saying "racism has no place in Saskatchewan".

"I call on Saskatchewan people to rise above intolerance, to be our best and to be the kind of neighbors and fellow citizens we are reputed to be."

The prevailing attitude by some is it is okay to shoot and kill when defending property. Especially if the perpetrators are first nations.

Racism and hate against first nations and people of colour is a common occurrence. It shows up frequently on Agriville in many forms. Its time to change and change starts with all of us as individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            ok , calmed down now
                            Since you personally know Stanley you have disqualified yourself from being objective. Unless you were there you don't know any more than the rest of us. Your childhood memories of Stanley are irrelevant.

And regardless of whether Boushie and company were alleged to be stealing, there is no justification for shooting anyone over a property crime.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 7, 2020, 09:37.

Comment

When a car load of drunken Indians, armed with a loaded rifle hanging out the window roll into your yard there’s probably a little more going on than a property crime.

Comment

Defending your home where your family reside is not property. Period.

At what point did you think it would be approproate for mr stanley to defend himeself? When he was bound and gagged and his wife being brutalized or worse.

Please indicate the approproate moment for defense of your own person to begin.

This was a home invasion.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...