• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US election on news here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A990 View Post
    ....o, and we'll need some proof of wesley Somers involvement with white supremacy or you\re no better than the agit....blah blah blah
    And I will back up what I post, how about you? or beaverdam or oliver88
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/1/1949402/-Trump-defends-white-supremacists-but-accused-Nashville-courthouse-arsonist-may-have-supremacist-tie https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/1/1949402/-Trump-defends-white-supremacists-but-accused-Nashville-courthouse-arsonist-may-have-supremacist-tie

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      Well how about this news from today:
      A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456 https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

I guess if you have no brain and believe social media over actual reporting you may actually believe no right wing involvement at all.
      ....of course it could be fake fake news and intended to cover for antifa...lol

...i really liked this part of th story..
      The antifa movement who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism — has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though little evidence has been provided for such claims

...they need to ask andy ,he's got some evidence...
      https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Comment

....of course it could be fake fake news and intended to cover for antifa...lol

...i really liked this part of th story..
        The antifa movement who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism — has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though little evidence has been provided for such claims

...they need to ask andy ,he's got some evidence...
        https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo
        Sure and you could be a white supremist using false flag tactics to cover for your buddies.

And I too loved the line from the article, which people with reading skills, and especially if they follow the hotlink in the quote, will realize that the statement is saying Trump et all has not provided any evidence for his claims that the violence and property destruction is the work of Antifa.

As far as a twitter feed being proof, I really do feel sorry for you.

Anyone who claims the violence is all one sided is part of the problem.
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jun 1, 2020, 21:29.

Comment

And I will back up what I post, how about you? or beaverdam or oliver88
          https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/1/1949402/-Trump-defends-white-supremacists-but-accused-Nashville-courthouse-arsonist-may-have-supremacist-tie https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/1/1949402/-Trump-defends-white-supremacists-but-accused-Nashville-courthouse-arsonist-may-have-supremacist-tie
          ..i guess your standard of proof is somewhat lower than mine

Comment

...its good enough for msm¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

...its good enough for msm¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              I like your symbol, very subtle, but effective.

Comment

LMAO , Antifa has nothing to do with the violence down there ... sadly Santa Clause ain’t coming to town either ..
                not all the problem for sure , bad actors all around during a gong show but really ?
                The peaceful protestors are being overshadowed but radical domestic terroists , Antifa is the leader on one side and now extreme right groups pushing back .. both dead wrong
                Tell both sides and quit hiding the truth .
                It’s a terrible situation down there fueled by money now , and people with too much time on their hands from all sides and races if there is such a thing really . We are all just people
                It’s radical b/s that makes decent people go goofy ..... watch 5 min news for proof
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 2, 2020, 00:08.

Comment

How are the crops out your way dml? Have any of these storms made it there? How did or is seeding progressing?

Comment

Sure and you could be a white supremist using false flag tactics to cover for your buddies.

And I too loved the line from the article, which people with reading skills, and especially if they follow the hotlink in the quote, will realize that the statement is saying Trump et all has not provided any evidence for his claims that the violence and property destruction is the work of Antifa.

Anyone who claims the violence is all one sided is part of the problem.
                    So do you support Antifa???
                    Both sides are dead wrong . But Antifa is and will be closed a domestic terror group as should be , as well as any white supremacy group .
                    Let tell both sides FFS

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      So do you support Antifa???
                      Both sides are dead wrong . But Antifa is and will be closed a domestic terror group as should be , as well as any white supremacy group .
                      Let tell both sides FFS
                      Don't support Antifa or any white supremacy group or any radical organization anywhere on the political spectrum. Antifa is nothing more than a boogeyman Trump is using to distract and appease his base. It has no leadership or organizational structure - it is a lose affiliation of individuals claiming to be anti facists who seeking to cause trouble. So it is easy to outlaw because there is no way to be judged on the success of actions taken against it. Every Antifa supporter who commits a crime should be arrested just as any right wing supporter who commits a crime should be. The problem is the world has become so polarized that people refuse to even acknowledge that there are bad people on both sides and inflame the situation with comments like 99% of all murders and looting are done by blue supporters. Instead of focusing on "good people on both sides" as Trump claimed at Charleston, maybe we should focus on the bad people on both sides. That is why I am calling out comments like beaverdam, oliver and A990 make, because there is hatred and violence from on both sides. Claiming there isn't or blaming it all on one group only makes the situation worse. BTW, what right wing terror organizations has Trump identified and outlawed?

Comment

Don't support Antifa or any white supremacy group or any radical organization anywhere on the political spectrum. Antifa is nothing more than a boogeyman Trump is using to distract and appease his base. It has no leadership or organizational structure - it is a lose affiliation of individuals claiming to be anti facists who seeking to cause trouble. So it is easy to outlaw because there is no way to be judged on the success of actions taken against it. Every Antifa supporter who commits a crime should be arrested just as any right wing supporter who commits a crime should be. The problem is the world has become so polarized that people refuse to even acknowledge that there are bad people on both sides and inflame the situation with comments like 99% of all murders and looting are done by blue supporters. Instead of focusing on "good people on both sides" as Trump claimed at Charleston, maybe we should focus on the bad people on both sides. That is why I am calling out comments like beaverdam, oliver and A990 make, because there is hatred and violence from on both sides. Claiming there isn't or blaming it all on one group only makes the situation worse. BTW, what right wing terror organizations has Trump identified and outlawed?
                        Hmm , Hells Angels ??
                        Ohh no , that’s a protected gun smuggling set up in Quebec that Trudeau firms a blind eye 👁
                        As far as Trump , sorry don’t know . Don’t care , I live in Canada

Comment

So Trump decides to use force yesterday (tear gas and rubber bullets) to clear peaceful protesters away so he could stand in front of St Johns church and hold up a Bible to appease his Right Wing Evangelical Nutbar supporters. He has to hang on to each and everyone of these Righty Church voters because huge swaths of them will get covid-19 due to ignoring social distancing within their houses of the lord.

I guess Trump (draft dodger chicken shit) had to prove how tough he is to his Christian followers after hiding the night before in a bunker in the White House from the protestors. I thought Christians were against any form of violence.

Now Trump threatens to bring in the military to break up protesters in USA cities, This is not going to end well and will carry on right up to the November election.

Comment

Both leaders have gone goofy ....

Each gone too far in their respective directions...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                How are the crops out your way dml? Have any of these storms made it there? How did or is seeding progressing?
                                Thanks for responding, so we can safely place you into the same camp as Chuck, judging by your lack of contribution to anything agricultural related? Do you at least know any farmers, ever been on a farm?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...