• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be frosty again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be frosty again

In some areas by 4 am

No crop no problem.

Comment

Chemical in town, seed in the bin , frost be damned until beer freezes in the jockey box.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
        Chemical in town, seed in the bin , frost be damned until beer freezes in the jockey box.
        Ya , not a good situation at all
        But hey according to some all we do is whine here on Agriville .. shame on you

Comment

6° but cloudy and of course windy.

Comment

Low last night on my environment Canada station 2 degrees.

Comment

But like Farma said cloudy wet and windy, we had a total of 6mm from supper time last night to this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                But like Farma said cloudy wet and windy, we had a total of 6mm from supper time last night to this morning.
                I missed the "wet" part. 6mm is decent.

Comment

Was near zero north of here , but wet so all good now hopefully 👍

Comment

Supposed to go from a humidex of 41 yesterday to a low of anywhere between +2 and -3 on Sunday night depending who you ask. Corn and beans are mostly well emerged. Lots of entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                      Supposed to go from a humidex of 41 yesterday to a low of anywhere between +2 and -3 on Sunday night depending who you ask. Corn and beans are mostly well emerged. Lots of entertainment
                      no no, dale you are not right
                      weather/climate change channel says you are experiencing record heat in the east , lol *

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        I missed the "wet" part. 6mm is decent.
                        1/2 a beautiful inch here , slow and delightful, just after done planting , we must be in for an ass kickin ?
                        can never be this easy in the swamp?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          1/2 a beautiful inch here , slow and delightful, just after done planting , we must be in for an ass kickin ?
                          can never be this easy in the swamp?
                          Damn you swamp people!

Click image for larger version

Name:	p1309888192-1-465x381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	769752

Next thing you will be looking to apply alligator-cide.(always read and follow label directions).

Comment

Looks like tonight will be the cold one for us. I don't think any of my crop is in danger but the Saskatoon trees have just stated blossoms and it would be a disappointment if they froze again like they have done for the last 15 or so years. When i was a kid we would be picking every summer.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                              Looks like tonight will be the cold one for us. I don't think any of my crop is in danger but the Saskatoon trees have just stated blossoms and it would be a disappointment if they froze again like they have done for the last 15 or so years. When i was a kid we would be picking every summer.
                              But the growing seasons are much longer now lol

Them there experts say so ... they must be right . We just knuckle draggers . Don’t know nothin lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.