Will be frosty again

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Will be frosty again

May 27, 2020 | 23:26 1 In some areas by 4 am Reply With Quote
makar's Avatar May 27, 2020 | 23:28 2 No crop no problem. Reply With Quote
makar's Avatar May 27, 2020 | 23:38 3 Chemical in town, seed in the bin , frost be damned until beer freezes in the jockey box. Reply With Quote
May 28, 2020 | 01:03 4
Quote Originally Posted by makar View Post
Chemical in town, seed in the bin , frost be damned until beer freezes in the jockey box.
Ya , not a good situation at all
But hey according to some all we do is whine here on Agriville .. shame on you Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • May 28, 2020 | 04:48 5 6° but cloudy and of course windy. Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 06:44 6 Low last night on my environment Canada station 2 degrees. Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 06:45 7 But like Farma said cloudy wet and windy, we had a total of 6mm from supper time last night to this morning. Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 07:17 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterjade9 View Post
    But like Farma said cloudy wet and windy, we had a total of 6mm from supper time last night to this morning.
    I missed the "wet" part. 6mm is decent. Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 14:57 9 Was near zero north of here , but wet so all good now hopefully 👍 Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 17:29 10 Supposed to go from a humidex of 41 yesterday to a low of anywhere between +2 and -3 on Sunday night depending who you ask. Corn and beans are mostly well emerged. Lots of entertainment Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 20:54 11
    Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
    Supposed to go from a humidex of 41 yesterday to a low of anywhere between +2 and -3 on Sunday night depending who you ask. Corn and beans are mostly well emerged. Lots of entertainment
    no no, dale you are not right
    weather/climate change channel says you are experiencing record heat in the east , lol * Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 20:56 12
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    I missed the "wet" part. 6mm is decent.
    1/2 a beautiful inch here , slow and delightful, just after done planting , we must be in for an ass kickin ?
    can never be this easy in the swamp? Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 21:15 13
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    1/2 a beautiful inch here , slow and delightful, just after done planting , we must be in for an ass kickin ?
    can never be this easy in the swamp?
    Damn you swamp people!

    Name:  p1309888192-1-465x381.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  78.7 KB

    Next thing you will be looking to apply alligator-cide.(always read and follow label directions). Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • May 28, 2020 | 22:10 14 Looks like tonight will be the cold one for us. I don't think any of my crop is in danger but the Saskatoon trees have just stated blossoms and it would be a disappointment if they froze again like they have done for the last 15 or so years. When i was a kid we would be picking every summer. Reply With Quote
    May 28, 2020 | 22:55 15
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    Looks like tonight will be the cold one for us. I don't think any of my crop is in danger but the Saskatoon trees have just stated blossoms and it would be a disappointment if they froze again like they have done for the last 15 or so years. When i was a kid we would be picking every summer.
    But the growing seasons are much longer now lol

    Them there experts say so ... they must be right . We just knuckle draggers . Don’t know nothin lol Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like