• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do they think they are ????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do they think they are ????

Blocking card locks from farmers ... this time of year .., WTF ????
    Rail blockades times 2
    What a ***in disgrace

And blocking truckers from getting fuel
    Seriously WTF ??
    Wow , only in Canada 🇨🇦

Comment

Unifor ...... 👎👎👎👎👎

Comment

Anyone who even remotely supports their efforts should be absolutely ashamed

Comment

Take some eggs, leave outside in heat for couple days and pelt them ****suckers. Pelt the security too. You gotta treat them like the dogshit they are.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Anyone who even remotely supports their efforts should be absolutely ashamed
            I get the impression that shame isn't an emotion that chuck is capable of. Along with humility and empathy.

Comment

I would bet the majority of the workers would go back to work if they had a chance, based on a watered down version of what Uni"what"for is demanding.

While many of the radical trouble makers may not have a job after the crew returns to work, along with some local higher uppers, all while Jerry Diaz has absolutely nothing to lose but his union member's respect.....as he sits pretty!

Part of me feels sorry for the guys who realize how good they have it and want to work but are pressured by union hacks to tow the union line.

Like I said before, if I was a FCL unionized employee I would be scared shitless knowing the place is operational on less staff than was on before the strike, and knowing the management knows that too would make me even more nervous.

Also as mentioned, every day the union is out on strike is a day that helps make the replacement workers even more qualified to do the striker's job.

Sometimes you don't realize how good you got it till its gone!

Comment

This is not a "sweat-shop" issue, the union has gone way too far.

And if you don't like it....find another job.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...