• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaken us aussie up

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaken us aussie up

A 30 yr old died of corona two days ago.

Felt a “bit crook” for a few weeks , nothing to be perturbed about.

Someone said mate you really should go to doc.

Eventually went tested positive died 4 days later, fit as a fiddle just felt a bit crook.

Scary stuff.

I believe self employed did come into contact with to many basically followed lockdown protocol there not sure how he contacted it

Being younger and healthy does not give you a free pass. It is a nasty little virus, causes serious complications in some children. They still don't know all the effects. So if some think we should just let it run , they are not paying attention. My sympathy to his family.

Comment

Scary to hear for sure
      Just curious though , was he a vaporizer user ??
      That question not being asked or answer told on any of these younger cases .
      Maybe not but those stats should be available somewhere by now . Being a respiratory flu one has to find out . A lot of younger generation were hooked on that terrible stuff . Extremely hard on the lungs .

Comment

My kids tell me it’s called “popcorn lung” furrow.

Comment

He worked in mining industry so could be a lung issue and covid cause issues dunno.

More is coming out.

His live in girlfriend is negative so he’s getting tested again 3 rd time.

Might be more to this not a single case in the town which has been locked down some tracing of a nurse who visited

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...