• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaken us aussie up

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaken us aussie up

A 30 yr old died of corona two days ago.

Felt a “bit crook” for a few weeks , nothing to be perturbed about.

Someone said mate you really should go to doc.

Eventually went tested positive died 4 days later, fit as a fiddle just felt a bit crook.

Scary stuff.

I believe self employed did come into contact with to many basically followed lockdown protocol there not sure how he contacted it

Being younger and healthy does not give you a free pass. It is a nasty little virus, causes serious complications in some children. They still don't know all the effects. So if some think we should just let it run , they are not paying attention. My sympathy to his family.

Comment

Scary to hear for sure
      Just curious though , was he a vaporizer user ??
      That question not being asked or answer told on any of these younger cases .
      Maybe not but those stats should be available somewhere by now . Being a respiratory flu one has to find out . A lot of younger generation were hooked on that terrible stuff . Extremely hard on the lungs .

Comment

My kids tell me it’s called “popcorn lung” furrow.

Comment

He worked in mining industry so could be a lung issue and covid cause issues dunno.

More is coming out.

His live in girlfriend is negative so he’s getting tested again 3 rd time.

Might be more to this not a single case in the town which has been locked down some tracing of a nurse who visited

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.