• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hats off!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off!

Hats off to the businesses keeping us going, making sure we get this crop in, my experience is it’s the little guys that go the extra mile , who actually have a little skin in the game and not hiding behind some company policy, actually have a parts inventory and are in tune with there line of equipment and know what to have on the shelf, and not rely on another branch 2 hours away.
    To the independent retailers that make sure you got the goods to get this done even though the financials are not finalized because of spring harvest , late cash advances etc etc.
    The ones that answer the phone 24/7 on the second ring and actually know something!
    The bigger the business the worse the service, hung up on policy and red tape, show the biggest return to the shareholders at any cost.
    They won’t be getting my business anymore, no different than China in my eyes, they can kiss my ass! I wish I could deal with more small business,
    Nice little rain last night! Let’s get this done boys!

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
    Hats off to the businesses keeping us going, making sure we get this crop in, my experience is it’s the little guys that go the extra mile , who actually have a little skin in the game and not hiding behind some company policy, actually have a parts inventory and are in tune with there line of equipment and know what to have on the shelf, and not rely on another branch 2 hours away.
    To the independent retailers that make sure you got the goods to get this done even though the financials are not finalized because of spring harvest , late cash advances etc etc.
    The ones that answer the phone 24/7 on the second ring and actually know something!
    The bigger the business the worse the service, hung up on policy and red tape, show the biggest return to the shareholders at any cost.
    They won’t be getting my business anymore, no different than China in my eyes, they can kiss my ass! I wish I could deal with more small business,
    Nice little rain last night! Let’s get this done boys!
    Well said ...and it is something I hadn't thought about...but true...

Comment

Very true.
      One of two banks in town closed completely since COVID. One grain buyer took month to pay because of COVID. One big supplier shorted me on seed at last second. No explanations.
      Always support your small businesses.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.