• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    The latest from Drew's dartboard. As long as he keeps getting subscriptions from those with more money then they know what to do with, why not.
    I hear Biden calls Trump, President Tweety. Didn't know he would take the time to post on Agriville. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      He was the only one to predict that very cold spell in earlier in may ... two weeks before it happened. Maybe he just got lucky
      Even a dartboard is right some of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
        Even a dartboard is right some of the time.
        So are forum trolls it appears.

Comment

Were on the downside now. Last half can go quick or can seem to take forever.

Funny when your equipment is touched by useless idiots when your not around every single thing that makes a sound your worried. Yes, they only took a heavy tow strap.

Rural crime needs to be addressed.

Comment

We are finished injecting the first round of AgStimulus(cash) into the Ag economy.

You're welcome

Round two starts in about two weeks.

Comment

3 more days for us

Comment

Next year.

Comment

8 days to go

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                    Next year.
                    Amusing but not!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      8 days to go
                      Maybe next month we can get started again. I so badly wanted to be finished in May ............. been a long time since that’s happened around here. Kinda sucks the wind outta my tattered sails. So sick of wearing a toque and rubber boots ......... only a few more months till they come out again. Sigh

At least the rain and snow finally just quit

Comment

We lucked out so far and have basically missed rain the last 12 days and since the spring harvest of 2019 ended we have been able to seed. Like I said I need still 8 good days but maybe maybe we are finally getting a break in 2020. Nah its just mother nature ****ing with us.

Comment

Planted soys yesterday morning into good moisture. Very hot, got up to 25C, ideal sunburn conditions, picking stones on the open station ow. Was rolling them last night, dislodged a few seed beans when I dug one more big rock out; they were already swelled up like balloons. Lots of planting happening the last part of week. Most acres will be wrapped up early next week if this weather holds.

Comment

Wet , cold and cloudy here , need heat ASAP

Some will be a few days yet before seeding resumes

Most likely see light frost tomorrow morning in areas .
                            Last edited by furrowtickler; May 23, 2020, 07:34.

Comment

Wheat and chicks already up. Looking for a top drink.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                Wet , cold and cloudy here , need heat ASAP

Some will be a few days yet before seeding resumes

Most likely see light frost tomorrow morning in areas .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.