• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unifor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a union supporter but it is important to remember that the last few contracts have been signed by two parties...

Cause and effect....maybe management should shoulder some blame in what they agreed to years ago...

those contracts have an end date....people on both sides did not do their job in getting a new contract done by the end date.

my two cents...

AND the union doesnt set the price of fuel that we are being gouged on ...

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
      The rumour is that if hired back they will be fired. You cant have terrorists running a refinery in a big city. Unifor 594 has done allot of illegal things during this strike and some employees have acquired a criminal record. Not the kink of people you need to trust in a hazardous workplace. Go get a new job at walmart
      Exactly. They are due severance, but it will probably be cheaper to dump and rehire than have this crew running the place.

Comment

Made a tour past the elfros Fuel depot several times today, about 30 picketers walking up and down the highway. Unifor security, federated security, 7 rcmp cruisers and officers. Lots of video taping going on. I complained to the rcmp member on site that we should be concerned about the covid spread with all these big city and alberta protestors in our community. He said they were letting health officials know but were not about to do anything. For f$&& sakes the rcmp broke up a Indian sun dance up in the north for having more than 10 people. Looks like a double standard to me. Our kids can’t even have a ball game without the cops breaking it up.

Comment

why are the cops scared of these fu-k faced losers????????????????????????
          they are redundant POS assholes that are of no use anymore
          dont they know how stupid they look
          they need to research pineland co-op strike , to see what happens to someone that no-one needs

Comment

So unifor blows up up a superb. And there is nothing in the news.

Comment

That's a bit of over exaggeration, but it looks like they did slash airbags and flattened tires with home made spike belts. Your right, the Global news article was dated Jan 1/2020 almost six months ago how come nobody ran with the story then. Unifor was pissed over a fake bomb threat, but they were actually doing things that literally put truckers lives at risk, time for them to go. Jerry Diaz just might pull a Jimmy Hoffa.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                That's a bit of over exaggeration, but it looks like they did slash airbags and flattened tires with home made spike belts. Your right, the Global news article was dated Jan 1/2020 almost six months ago how come nobody ran with the story then. Unifor was pissed over a fake bomb threat, but they were actually doing things that literally put truckers lives at risk, time for them to go. Jerry Diaz just might pull a Jimmy Hoffa.
                The front of the trailer is gone and there is nothing left of the truck.

Comment

C...suckers set up at bulk plant north of Canora this morning. That’s close to chuck’s. At least they will have coffee and doughnuts delivered!!!

Comment

Shit, I didn't see that article are saying it was a bulker?

Comment

Fuel bulker I mean.

Comment

Where did this happen?

Comment

Your gonna have to provide me some who,what,where,when,why and how or I am calling BS on your claim, because there is absolutely nothing about it on the radio News.

Comment

MSM can't bad mouth a union...

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                              Where did this happen?
                              Regina.

Comment

Seriously if any one of these guys keep their job I will never buy a single thing from the co -op ever again .who do they think they are ??? Gods gift to the earth ?? Everyone is replaceable , in this situation with so many qualified workers ready to work What are they thinking???
                                Last edited by furrowtickler; May 27, 2020, 07:00.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.