How many acres are getting the match?

Commodity Marketing

Tools

How many acres are getting the match?

helmsdale's Avatar May 17, 2020 | 07:01 1

Alot of these fires that the satellites are picking up aren't in forested regions but cultivated regions. Reply With Quote
May 17, 2020 | 08:28 2 In a 3 mile stretch at about the 4 o'clock mark of circle #3 saw 8 or 9 burnt 1/4s. One was Canola swaths . Others may have been standing oats. Reply With Quote
ajl
May 17, 2020 | 08:31 3 None that I know of around here. Combines still rolling around here yesterday on oats and canola. I am done my spring thrash and have sold most of it. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 17, 2020 | 10:45 4 Lots of smoke here. Yesterday it poured out of the blue at about 6 pm. Shut everyone down. No forecast rain whatsoever. Reply With Quote
    AllisWD45's Avatar May 17, 2020 | 10:49 5 Big fire by Good Spirit lake yesterday on east side. Some buildings burnt but put out before it reached Burgis Beach resort. Thats what you may seen Sheepwheat. Reply With Quote
    May 17, 2020 | 10:58 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Lots of smoke here. Yesterday it poured out of the blue at about 6 pm. Shut everyone down. No forecast rain whatsoever.
    Was up by your area yesterday morning
    Wadena Ag and Truck
    If I had time I woulda stopped by Reply With Quote
    May 17, 2020 | 12:29 7
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Was up by your area yesterday morning
    Wadena Ag and Truck
    If I had time I woulda stopped by
    They burnt? Ugh. Smoke I saw was towards Wadena direction. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar May 17, 2020 | 12:50 8 8 is me on a few burnt slough bottom and few swaths maybe 5 acres Reply With Quote
    May 17, 2020 | 16:09 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    They burnt? Ugh. Smoke I saw was towards Wadena direction.
    Lol no , I was just there getting some parts Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• SASKFARMER's Avatar May 20, 2020 | 05:31 10 Yesterday when the wind finally stopped blowing it looked like our area and north most farmers decided to call spring harvest failure and burn the crop. White is wheat and Black smoke is canola. Blue flax. Reply With Quote