• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggar

What’s the deal with Biggar, always seems to be in the news and not for good things. I know a few people in that area and sounds like lots of issues there.

It's not surprising when you consider how much crime and violence there is in New York, that a proportionally Biggar city will make the news a lot. ***

Comment

I see at least 4 other people have seen the sign, and got the joke.

Comment

I saw the sign in the late 80s, Biggar hosted a snowmobile drag race.

Comment

World record whitetail buck, lots of pro curlers, malt plant.

Better than New York.

Comment

Born and raised and lived 59 years here in Biggar. Yes great curlers,Robin went to school with my boys and my wife and myself went to school with Sandy. Back in the news this afternoon with another cn grass fire. Hard area to fight fires in between the CN and CP tracks. The corridor between Biggar and Battleford is a tough area. Luckily the RCMP member was just grazed by the shooter. Acreages rent cheap in that area and meth heads move in and start business. Cops have a hard time keeping up to them all. Some stuff done be red pheasant boys but mostly chugs coming from cities. Tssip, might have had a beer with you at the awards after the races back then.

Comment

RD414-Did you see the list of drugs and weapons they found in the house. Now that is scary stuff. Pretty Crazy

Comment

Just glad they brought in the drug squad. Our local RCMP crew are quite green. This could have been really bad

Comment

Common occurrence between NB and Biggar .
                  Seems to be a corridor for drugs and illegal activity.
                  Is what it is
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; May 20, 2020, 06:51.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerSmuck View Post
                    What’s the deal with Biggar, always seems to be in the news and not for good things. I know a few people in that area and sounds like lots of issues there.
                    It’s really no surprise, look at a map

Truth stares back but nobody dare say a word about reality....
                    much like NB it’s a corridor between places

Sad part is , the very vast majority are all good people but idle hands a free money is never a good combo

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...