• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unifor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unifor

Do they have any public support left? Frickin blocking farmers at cardlocks.

Idiots.

Jerry d needs to be hung!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      Jerry d needs to be hung!
      Of course I know you mean “hung” out to dry Careful what you say on here.
      I’m sure that unifor has little if any public support and actually don’t think they ever did. I do feel sorry for employees who have been told time and time again by their union just how essential they are, only to come face to face with the facts. Especially in light of the whole pandemic situation. Oh well they did vote so they have done it to themselves.

Comment

Farmers are missing an opportunity...everyone park the drill and say they are out of fuel....sort of like Quebec running out of propane...

Union doesn't set fuel prices

Comment

Lol lol

Message to Unifor:

If you took a shit this morning before heading to the blockade.

Thank a Farmer
          Last edited by 6V53; May 15, 2020, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
            Message to Unifore:

If you took a shit this morning before heading to the blockade.

Thank a Farmer
            ChuckE's in Love
            Forage et Grassy and all the rest of the NFU loving farmers....

From the NFU website...

https://www.nfu.ca/nfu-urges-quick-and-fair-resolution-to-co-op-refinery-lock-out/

In solidarity with Unifor 594, the NFU calls for a quick end to the lock-out, urges good faith bargaining, and encourages mediation to resolve the outstanding issues.

– 30 –

For more information:

Glenn Norman, NFU 1st Vice President, Policy: (403) 227-2253

Comment

Honestly, what is wrong with the FSU, they supported the rail blockades too. I don’t get it. I looked up the local FSU and all members appeared to be hippy pot smokers (ie looked just like the blockades) doing weekend farmers market vegetable gardening in my area. Which is fine if that is your thing, but to claim to be a representative national organization is a stretch.

Comment

Another message for Unifor:

If you're coming from out East, don't forget to isolate for two weeks or the POLICE will be all over you.

Comment

Weber

"ChuckE's in Love
                  Forage et Grassy and all the rest of the NFU loving farmers.... "

Nope, don't belong to any farm organization, nor ever have, same goes for political parties. Unlike you(those who can't do, teach) I'm a farmer, a wealth creator as described by many posters here on Agriville.

So don't shit where you eat, PAL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Honestly, what is wrong with the FSU, they supported the rail blockades too. I don’t get it. I looked up the local FSU and all members appeared to be hippy pot smokers (ie looked just like the blockades) doing weekend farmers market vegetable gardening in my area. Which is fine if that is your thing, but to claim to be a representative national organization is a stretch.
                    FSU is former Soviet Union. Although chuck and the NFU consider canada to be the Future Soviet Union.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      FSU is former Soviet Union. Although chuck and the NFU consider canada to be the Future Soviet Union.
                      I saw that too and wondered if it was intentional or auto-correct.

If it was "auto-correct" , that gives the phrase "auto-correct- a whole new meaning!

Too funny.

Comment

We need a CORRECTION alright, Unions accept a fair offer or F UCK off AZZHOLES! So many out of work and you BASTARDS think you can beat up Farmers to get more gravy?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Weber

"ChuckE's in Love
                          Forage et Grassy and all the rest of the NFU loving farmers.... "

Nope, don't belong to any farm organization, nor ever have, same goes for political parties. Unlike you(those who can't do, teach) I'm a farmer, a wealth creator as described by many posters here on Agriville.

So don't shit where you eat, PAL!!!!
                          Hey forage you gutless POS
                          f u ck you

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                            f u ck you
                            Not very classy at all....

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                              f u ck you