• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unifor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herc View Post
    Not very classy at all....
    And yet another brave soul with no name throwing shade...

Grow a pair...

Comment

In my not so humble opinion, a public figure, not hiding behind an anonymous identity and not lying about his true identity, has earned some latitude to call out anonymous posters.

Besides, Chuck is more than capable of defending the indefensible for himself.

Comment

OK everyone, turn OFF the auto steer for one hour!!

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
          And yet another brave soul with no name throwing shade...

Grow a pair...
          Guess I didn’t know Lweber stood for exactly that. Guess you wanna act like that on a public forum, thumbs up to you! Have a nice day. But stay classy.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
            ChuckE's in Love
            Forage et Grassy and all the rest of the NFU loving farmers....

From the NFU website...

https://www.nfu.ca/nfu-urges-quick-and-fair-resolution-to-co-op-refinery-lock-out/

In solidarity with Unifor 594, the NFU calls for a quick end to the lock-out, urges good faith bargaining, and encourages mediation to resolve the outstanding issues.

– 30 –

For more information:

Glenn Norman, NFU 1st Vice President, Policy: (403) 227-2253
            I’m fed up with Unifor. They are are a despicable lot of losers. Getting paid to raise havoc in the West. Montreal hunks of chunk never change.

Btw, I’ve posted my name on here many times. Pars
            Last edited by parsley; May 17, 2020, 18:28.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
              I’m fed up with Unifor. They are are a despicable lot of losers. Getting paid to raise havoc in the West. Montreal hunks of chunk never change.

Btw, I’ve posted my name on here many times. Pars
              Modern day Brown Shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                Do they have any public support left? Frickin blocking farmers at cardlocks.

Idiots.
                Wanna come along for a truck ride with me, LEP? We can hand-deliver a farmer-message.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                  Wanna come along for a truck ride with me, LEP? We can hand-deliver a farmer-message.
                  You going to use some of those mma moves you've seen?

Comment

So you just knew the MSM would be waiting to make out farmers as the terrorists.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/bomb-threat-was-made-against-unifor-blockades-in-february/ar-BB14dx0i?ocid=spartanntp Bomb threat was made against Unifor blockades in February

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      So you just knew the MSM would be waiting to make out farmers as the terrorists.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/bomb-threat-was-made-against-unifor-blockades-in-february/ar-BB14dx0i?ocid=spartanntp Bomb threat was made against Unifor blockades in February
                      That sounds more like something Unifor would pull off looking for sympathy. Sorta like Justin in a bullet proof vest during the election. Liberals are slime balls liars.
                      Last edited by 6V53; May 17, 2020, 22:59.

Comment

March 25, 2020

REGINA—Only 72 hours after rejecting all of the recommendations from Premier Scott Moe’s appointed mediators, Federated Co-operatives Limited has tabled new, aggressive concessions in bargaining with oil & gas workers in Regina.

“Right from the beginning, we called for mediation to be binding, not a friendly suggestion for Co-op to ignore,” said Jerry Dias, Unifor National President. “The province must introduce legislation to end to this dispute and force this rogue employer to restore safe operation of Saskatchewan’s largest refinery.”

On day 111 of the bitter lockout at the Co-op Refinery, the company has tabled a “final offer” with concessions that go far beyond what was proposed by Vince Ready and Amanda Rogers in their report commissioned and paid for by the Saskatchewan government. Co-op’s new demands include a significant reduction in the company’s pension responsibilities while gutting the employee savings plan.

“Co-op has never wanted to compromise, they want it all,” said Kevin Bittman, Unifor Local 594 President. “But it’s too late for that. The mediators’ report was the process that workers and the company agreed to, we ratified it, and it’s what Scott Moe needs to enforce.”

Local 594 voted 98 per cent in favour of the compromises contained in the report from the Premier’s appointed mediators, and say they are ready to return to work under that settlement, which includes workers contributing eight percent to their pensions. Unifor says that a return to work for the skilled workforce that normally operates the Regina refinery cannot happen soon enough.

Comment

Everyone except Federated wants this lockout to end.

Moe appointed mediators to help settle this dispute that should have been settled long ago. Unifor members voted to support the mediators proposal and asked Moe for binding mediation. It never came.

Comment

Chuck:
                            Here's a color blind test for you. Can you pick out the similarity's ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

Comment

See, Forage, I told you Chuck could defend the indefensible without help. And what a big surprise, he Parrots the NFU's position.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                See, Forage, I told you Chuck could defend the indefensible without help. And what a big surprise, he Parrots the NFU's position.
                                So wanting parties to settle a lockout and get back to work as soon as possible is indefensible? Huh?
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; May 19, 2020, 01:52.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...