• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please explain gas price increase?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please explain gas price increase?????

Can anyone explain the reason for an increase...wouldnt the refineries bought their oil supplies for months at a lower price?

They always say it takes time to work the high price inventory through the system ....but the low price is over instantly...

Oil is no more than it was in the 70s and 80s and there is no way gas was close to a buck a litre back then???

What gives and why is no one looking out for consumers in general...

I always tell people that get annoyed about farmers fuel prices.....don't worry about what I am paying worry that we are all paying too much!!!!!

CERB ..... its like trying to buy fertilizer with $8 corn prices. Extra disposable income is not going to be left for the consumer. I figure by next winter the cost of living will increase by the exact same amount govt is handing out. Oligopolies everywhere in this country, you can be damn sure this payout isn't for the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
      CERB ..... its like trying to buy fertilizer with $8 corn prices. Extra disposable income is not going to be left for the consumer. I figure by next winter the cost of living will increase by the exact same amount govt is handing out. Oligopolies everywhere in this country, you can be damn sure this payout isn't for the average person.
      But but but ...macdon02....they are also giving money to the large corporations as well...

Is no one monitoring the fact it is a double for corporate Canada...they get the money from government that will be forgiven.....and they increase prices to the consumer...

Is every politician that stupid? Provincial and federal???/

Comment

You mean the public is only a conduit and funnel for covid cash to __________?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          You mean the public is only a conduit and funnel for covid cash to __________?
          to those so call .....capitalists ...and shareholders who don't want to lose money on their investments?????

Or to protect Bill Morneau's family business....morneau Shepell .....and the Trudeau trust fund....

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            Don't forget MORONeaus wifes macain family business !
            Right right right....forgot about the potato payoff....Wayne Easter the little potato head...

Comment

It’s a long weekend. Of course prices would go up.

Comment

Covid cash = kayaks, campers, boats, camping and gasoline. Highways, lakes, campsites are all busy....city folks with all the toys don’t care about a virus from China. 🦠

Looks like Air Canada with a Quebec HQ is now asking for millions/billions of extra bailouts. Count on our PM of Quebec to drive them a Brinx truck and help the national debt hit a trillion.

Comment

Phuck me.....92.9 on the sign at local coop....that's crazy....

What's the excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

What's the excuse?
                    Because they can...opposed to farmers who can't set prices...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

What's the excuse?
                      Same here 2 doors down at Costco 86.9 what gives? Think there better be another inquiry this time by someone that sticks up for common people not O&G and corporates.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                        Same here 2 doors down at Costco 86.9 what gives? Think there better be another inquiry this time by someone that sticks up for common people not O&G and corporates.
                        yea right , an inquiry , fu k thats funny

Comment

We are simply getting screwed through taxes
                          Someone must pay for those staying at home doing SFA ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.