• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowbirds ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/snowbird-crashes-in-kamloops-neighbourhood/it73375

Comment

Very short flight.

https://twitter.com/marissanovetsky/status/1262119545176829957 https://twitter.com/marissanovetsky/status/1262119545176829957

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        Very short flight.

https://twitter.com/marissanovetsky/status/1262119545176829957 https://twitter.com/marissanovetsky/status/1262119545176829957
        One crew member dead. That’s an awfully expensive distraction

Comment

Will the Liberals now ban these planes, seem to be causing lots of deaths over the years.

Comment

Mbgrower called it

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
              Will the Liberals now ban these planes, seem to be causing lots of deaths over the years.
              Last time there was a mishap the whole fleet was grounded for a long time. Probably stays grounded this time.

The liberals have gutted everything in the military to the bone to pay for their progressive utopia. They hate anything that has a tint of national pride.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EYQgOl_U0AAOCJx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	769707.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  [ATTACH]6065[/ATTACH].
                  And in a strange twist I knew the victim slightly. She was a bit of a foodie, I used to help her find local farm suppliers when she worked at CFB Trenton.

Comment

Chretien wanted to get rid of the Snow Birds years ago. Keep in mind new helicopters kill people to. It's part of the job.

Comment

The Liberals see the Military as a pork barrel and only spend where they get votes.

Moved jets from Cold Lake to guess where?

Moose Jaw used to have a dynamic military base.

Not much there but the Snow Birds and some contractors.

We might loose all that if we separated.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                        One crew member dead. That’s an awfully expensive distraction
                        So much for lifting our spirits! Now depressed and sad for loss of a pilot. Old worn out JUNK, nobody but scrap dealer should use that shit! I hope our pilots REFUSE TO fly that crap! Unless they take a TURD along each flight!

Comment

How serious can the govt be about climate change when they promote these kinds of things. Anyways flying planes in military style over large populated cities will eventually come to an end, its only a matter of time when one will crash into the streets. stupid practice in my opinion.
                          How prophetic!

Comment

Are these the same planes they fly over Mosaic Stadium when events are held there?!?!???!?!

Comment

A Canadian icon. So unforgettably impressive to watch in action. Took the kids when they were young. Oldest son got his pilot's license.

Why does it seem like this crash is particularity sickening. Or disheartening? A young woman killed in an effort to boost Canadian's morale. Or is it just me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snowbird in distress.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	769709

Why does the tail section position seem so horribly appropriate right now?
                              Last edited by burnt; May 18, 2020, 09:22.

Comment

Burnt. Let me rephrase that like to a I agree with you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...