• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some honesty would be nice?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some honesty would be nice?

So when I speak with federal ag department they say best to speak to your mp because that way we get where the problems exist and that they rely on the conservative mps to tell
    Them what’s going on. So I speak with my conservative mp and I get them liberals aren’t doing anything we understand the serious ag problem??? Yet I have not heard one mp from here say a word on the entire ag problem the entire crap we have for programs? Has anyone? The fact that every other industry is getting cash and unbacked loans and many farmers can’t get either even with equity?

I d like our conservative mps to stand up and once and for all tell us where the fk they stand on the ag issue. Because sitting there laughing that the liberals doing nothing will guarantee your conservative seat is just bullshit.
    Time to put up or pluck off!!!

Big handout again today labelled as for farmers and what a joke even the ones that might get how much it will be

Canadian federation of ag only ones speaking up some from apas but much more needed.

yea this is beyond belief , unbelievable actually
    we need to claw all our stolen money back and get a group going that gives a shit about farmers
    how much is it ? anyone know ? all that comes up when i google it is , is how much farmers are subsidized ??????????
    Last edited by Guest; May 5, 2020, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      I d like our conservative mps to stand up and once and for all tell us where the fk they stand on the ag issue. Because sitting there laughing that the liberals doing nothing will guarantee your conservative seat is just bullshit.
      The second that happens, you can bet the liberal MSM will create a story about rich racist rednecks with guns driving million dollar combines. Someone like Monette will get a feature story out of it.

Much better to show some schmuck trying to run a greenhouse or dairy farm. That gets sympathy from the TO crowd.

Probably better just to stay quiet and off the radar. Spend the next year protecting assets.

Comment

Up to you guys further West because my MP is a Liberal organic vegan emergency room doctor who doesn't believe in commercial agriculture, and certainly not animal agriculture.

But if you want to know how to get on welfare and claim Indian status while deciding what gender you are, or would like to be, he's your man!

Comment

Yup we are subsidized all right 👎👎

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...